Team State

baguba15

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for those two corps., but if school is cancelled in our corp., no sports teams can hold a practice. So if what Y2 says is correct and all corps. follow the same policy, then they'd have to get the 1lb.  On the flip side of that, the kids would have a whole day to get some cardio in to make weight, so I would hope they'd take advantage of that if they needed to make weight. 

Actually qualifying instead of some stupid formula for getting invited to a mid season fake team state championship.

How would you have teams qualify given the current rules in place? I don't disagree that having to qualify would be better, but it is not possible given the current rules that are in place, so why complain about something we can't change? 

How would you have teams qualify given the current rules in place? I don't disagree that having to qualify would be better, but it is not possible given the current rules that are in place, so why complain about something we can't change? 

Because the team he supports is not in the event ?

Grammar has improved but punctuation still seems to be an issue. Fourth screen name in as many years might be an Inianamat record. Y2?

Your going to talk about me you cant spell Indiana, And I agree with lilvito. And as much as you hate to hear it yes I believe WC would beat Penn, Franklin, and EMD, Post the line ups for head to head if you disagree.  

Because the team he supports is not in the event ?

Im just a fan ,I dont support any team I really like Roncalli,  PM, and yes WC but right now Im for any of the wrestlers I have coached or new groing up no 1 team. Im just saying for a true place winner you should have to accomplish something to get to the finals and this format you do not have to do that.

Im just a fan ,I dont support any team I really like Roncalli,  PM, and yes WC but right now Im for any of the wrestlers I have coached or new growing up ,no 1 team. Im just saying for a true place winner you should have to accomplish something to get to the finals and this format you do not have to do that.

Im just a fan ,I dont support any team I really like Roncalli,  PM, and yes WC but right now Im for any of the wrestlers I have coached or new groing up no 1 team. Im just saying for a true place winner you should have to accomplish something to get to the finals and this format you do not have to do that.

Sure you do, you have to accomplish having returning advancing wrestlers from the previous year.  You can't wait for the season to start to determine this season, because of the scheduling conflicts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.