Let's not forget

Galagore

I may lose a few cool points on this one, but make that 11,999 because I will be rooting for you Hayden all the way! 

I say you gain one for sticking to your guns -- I on the other hand will completely cop-out and say any it will be great for either of these two hard working dedicated individuals to win (I'll be watching intensely for sure)

yeah you get a wahoo for sure. Everyone likes the Miracle story()Well most everyone) but You know it'd be a shame if Lee doesn't get his fair share of cheering when(if)he advances into Saturday. I watched a video of him and I like the way the kid wrestles..I think there will be a lot of fast paced action for people to cheer about on both sides..should be fun..I'm just rooting for a great match.

I don't have a dog in the fight, so I will be rooting for the wrestler from my SS.  Good luck to Hayden Lee!

Exactly what I was thinking, except I am from Merrillville SS, so I guess I am pulling for the Culver Academies wrestler not because she is female but cause she is a feisty, talented, and dedicated wrestler.  I might also add that she demonstrates grace in defeat as well as victory.  Good luck to both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.