What team sends most to State this Year?

PINCH HEADLOCK

Merrillville should be right there....

106 Garza - should punch it...

113 Brodie - Has a chance

120 Garcia - should punch it...

132 Padilla - very good chance

152 Sandefur- went last year... very good chance

160 Stevenson - Has the skills to take the whole prize

170 Peppers - very good chance

182 Deluna - outside chance

195 Berry - Not 100% healthy but could give Sliga a world of hurt...

220 Nickson - should punch it

I think 6 for sure...  Could be 9 or 10!

Are you serious? I think the question should be who is going to send the 2nd most kids to state this year because we know that Perry will send the most. Tonte better lace up his running shoes because he is going to need them to get to all the matches! One problem though, I don't think running shoes go with his pimp daddy suit...

You are making my day!!!!!! haha    :o

and it's Fuelling, spell it right

lol that just cracks me up !!!! ive been laughing all day at these comments and still cant quit laughing

but AC could send walburn, roe, schultz, luginbill, phister, and even ellinger might have a shot with a good draw, anythings possible...but thats about it

All but 152. Yes, i know that sounds high but all of those 13 have a very good chance.

Sorry for some reason i was thinking about who i thought would place at state which could be 7 or 8... But ya i would say 106, 113, 126, 132, 145, 160, 170, 182, 220, and 285 all make it to state... 120 cause possibly it depends on what he draws into whether he makes it or not

I am expecting Cottey, James, LeCount, McKinley, Bova, Johnson, Masengale, Martin, and Winfield to make it.

Kenny, McClurg, Ash, and Naughton could all pull it off though.

How many of those guys will be regional champs?  If the don't win regionals. Then the draw becomes very important!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.