1/14/12 Tournaments

kullerySBR

The regular season is wrapping up, and it's just going to get more exciting till the start of sectionals! I know Northern Indiana Conference dual meets are next weekend. Going to be a great saturday of wrestling over at SB Adams!

Pool A

John Glenn

Penn

Plymouth

SB Adams

SB Clay

SB St. Joseph's

Pool B

Elkhart Central

Mishawaka

Mishawaka Marian

Niles (MI)

SB Riley

SB Washington

The teams that were at the Wild Bill Ihssen Invitation at Concordia last year were Carroll, Concordia, Huntington North, Homestead, Muncie Southside, Marion, Northwood and Snider.  By the way how is the tournament in Garrett going to be run is it a team or individual invitation. 

The teams that were at the Wild Bill Ihssen Invitation at Concordia last year were Carroll, Concordia, Huntington North, Homestead, Muncie Southside, Marion, Northwood and Snider.  By the way how is the tournament in Garrett going to be run is it a team or individual invitation. 

Individual.  But the seedings will probably be all messed up, due to the person doing them.

The regular season is wrapping up, and it's just going to get more exciting till the start of sectionals! I know Northern Indiana Conference dual meets are next weekend. Going to be a great saturday of wrestling over at SB Adams!

Pool A

John Glenn

Penn

Plymouth

SB Adams

SB Clay

SB St. Joseph's

Pool B

Elkhart Central

Mishawaka

Mishawaka Marian

Niles (MI)

SB Riley

SB Washington

I don't know about Pool A but here is the draw for Pool B

1) SB Riley

2) Mishawaka

3) Elkhart Central

4) Mishawaka Marian

5) SB Washington

6) Niles (MI)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.