14.) Center Grove

15.) Jeffersonville

16.) New Palestine

17.) Warren Central

18.) Jennings County

19.) South Bend Clay

20.) Pendleton Heights

Other teams receiving votes:

Adams Central, Ben Davis, Bloomington South, Carmel, Castle, Columbus East, Delphi, Evansville Memorial, Fishers, Fort Wayne Carroll, Fort Wayne Snider, Floyd Central, Greenfield Central, Lawrence North, Noblesville, Westfield.

3A Wrestling Team Rankings

1.) Perry Meridian

2.)  Crown Point

3.) Roncalli

4.)  Merrillville

5.) Mishawaka

6.) Evansville Reitz

7.) Penn

8.) Hamilton Southeastern

9.) Cathedral

10.) Franklin Community

2A Wrestling Team Rankings

1. Yorktown

2. Bellmont

3. Jimtown

4. Evansville Memorial

5. Hanover Central

5. Danville

7. Delphi

8. Culver Academies

9. Garrett

10. Southmont

HM: Beech Grove, Benton Central, Bishop Dwenger, Boonville, Fairfield, Griffith, Heritage Hills, Indian Creek, Jasper, Madison, Muncie South, North Montgomery, Peru, Washington

1A Wrestling Team Rankings

1. Evansville Mater Dei

2. South Adams

3. Fountain Central

4. Adams Central

5. Churubusco

6. Alexandria

7. Speedway

8. Southridge

9. Prairie Heights

10. Eastern

Others receiving votes: Lapel, North Miami, North Posey, Oak Hill, Paoli, Tri Central, Triton Central, Union County, West Central

X-Rated,

Thank you for the information.  It is helpful and very appreciated.  I will make sure I send this information to coaches when we vote again.  Posters information like this is VERY helpful.  We want to make the rankings as accurate as possible, but there are over 300 schools wrestilng in Indiana.  It is very difficult to keep track of everything.  Please provide feedback and I will include it.  I know people don't want to be negative, but you can politely mention that an unranked team defeated a ranked team, etc.  I guess I mean some people have said I don't want to post something because "I feel like I am bashing a ranked team", etc.  Think of it as helping us be accurate and giving recognition to the team that did win.

Thanks

Snyder

I understand. South Adams has enrollment around 350 people and being a small school doesnt get much notice. I know last year South Adams got critized for their "weak" competition but they dropped some meets and picked up a tournament at Ben Davis and finally got a dual meet with Bellmont.

Snider also didn't have the service of their football players for that dual.  Check the difference in the Snider line-up from this week against the one when South Adams wrestled them.  Snider had five different starters this week compared to their first match.  The match would have been extremely close with those starters in for Snider.

Snider also didn't have the service of their football players for that dual.  Check the difference in the Snider line-up from this week against the one when South Adams wrestled them.  Snider had five different starters this week compared to their first match.  The match would have been extremely close with those starters in for Snider.

Maybe a reason to wait until with the Rankings until the teams are at full strength, Snider received 6 starters from the Football team.  Haven't lost a match with the addition of the Football players! 

Folks should consider voting for Elkhart Memorial.  If you see them in person, you'll know what I mean.  Brian has a pretty tough group this year.

Yea they have a tough squad. Def should watch out for this team. I see a few that definitely can make state. Their 106 is quite impressive as well as their 220 not sure what the 220's name is but hes a stud!

The Charger Invite this weekend is loaded with ranked wrestlers and really good unranked wrestlers and will be, in my opinion one of the best individual tournaments ever in the history of this tournament. Penn, Jimtown, Elkhart Memorial, Riley, Hunt. North, and Central all bring some ranked wrestlers and there will be some highly contested weight classes with some really good wrestlers taking some losses. With the scoring system, the team who pins more kids is going to win. It should be fun to watch!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.