New Castle Semi State Rankings updated with results

zachpierson

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will get Belden this weekend at Hamilton Co.  That should be a fun one to watch.

But who has he wrestled to date not in the future...Trying to find out if there are any match`s in common with other wrestlers.

There are a lot of kids out there with great records but that does not meen they got it wrestling the tougher wrestlers.

That's one draw back of using the Track Wrestling criteria for seeding, alot of kids with good records get better seeds than kids with much tougher schedules when there is no head to head matches, regardless of actual talent level.

There are a lot of kids out there with great records but that does not meen they got it wrestling the tougher wrestlers.

You can only wrestle who is in front of you.  All I said is you need to start looking at him.  That is all.  I never get into

the guessing game.  All I know is that he is good.  How good that will be seen.  Good luck to you.  I am guessing your

son must be at 113?  Why else would you care so much...

You can only wrestle who is in front of you.  All I said is you need to start looking at him.  That is all.  I never get into

the guessing game.  All I know is that he is good.  How good that will be seen.  Good luck to you.  I am guessing your

son must be at 113?  Why else would you care so much...

Yes he is but that is not my point in asking who has he wrestled. My kid is a good wrestler but not at the top level. I am curious if this kid is. We have beaten some tough kids and some not so tough kids. The only ranked kid he wrestled we lost 4-1. Kid from tech that wrestled up ranked 12 I believe. I think after being in the room and working on a few things he could get that one back. Very tough 6 pounder. I am just curious if we have had any match`s in common.

Yes he is but that is not my point in asking who has he wrestled. My kid is a good wrestler but not at the top level. I am curious if this kid is. We have beaten some tough kids and some not so tough kids. The only ranked kid he wrestled we lost 4-1. Kid from tech that wrestled up ranked 12 I believe. I think after being in the room and working on a few things he could get that one back. Very tough 6 pounder. I am just curious if we have had any match`s in common.

Jacob

If your son is ranked.  He is at the top level.  Only top level kids get ranked.  Enjoy it!

Jacob

If your son is ranked.  He is at the top level.  Only top level kids get ranked.  Enjoy it!

He is not ranked other than Semi State...Like I said just trying to figure out where he stands against common opponents...LOL, I am still enjoying it though

138 Jake McCoy might need looked at to possible be higher, winning the Jeff Classic in dominating style.

145 Cody Handley has allready beaten Cody House 6-2 earlier this season.

145 Nolan Feller from Franklin County, you have him at 152, gave the #4 in state Lannert all he wanted till last 10 seconds. 

132 Cody Cecil lost 11~3 to Austin Fuller.

138 Jake McCoy might need looked at to possible be higher, winning the Jeff Classic in dominating style.

145 Cody Handley has allready beaten Cody House 6-2 earlier this season.

145 Nolan Feller from Franklin County, you have him at 152, gave the #4 in state Lannert all he wanted till last 10 seconds. 

132 Cody Cecil lost 11~3 to Austin Fuller.

K got it

i think gino gillum is going to win the 152lb weight class for sure his strength and athleticism is un matched the only person who is going to be able to beat him at semi state is connor mullins

you must not realize how athletic and strong connor really is.....

I think you need to read above again, because you seemed to not understand he is saying he thinks Connor may be the only guy at that semi state that can beat Gino even though he is picking Gino as his favorite.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.