THE DARK HORSES

daddio

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

salty man! Ill be suprised if anyone scores against kyle walters this year. This guys got it all, speed, strength, agility, snake skin, motivation, the will to win. Hes too good, noone will be able to hang with this guy. He always faces connor weight, and just completely dominates him. Its sick!! If you guys have a chance, take a visit to watch KYLE WALTERS wrestle sometime. Hes like an angel of wrestling. Nobody in the nation can compete with this guy. He'll probably be the next WWF champion, hes that good.Hes cool too, he gets all of the chicks. Hes got like 7 girlfriends, everyone wants to be this guy. Not to mention he recieved a 1980 on his SAT. I love this kid, and hope he lives up to his life expectations.

salty man! Ill be suprised if anyone scores against kyle walters this year. This guys got it all, speed, strength, agility, snake skin, motivation, the will to win. Hes too good, noone will be able to hang with this guy. He always faces connor weight, and just completely dominates him. Its sick!! If you guys have a chance, take a visit to watch KYLE WALTERS wrestle sometime. Hes like an angel of wrestling. Nobody in the nation can compete with this guy. He'll probably be the next WWF champion, hes that good.Hes cool too, he gets all of the chicks. Hes got like 7 girlfriends, everyone wants to be this guy. Not to mention he recieved a 1980 on his SAT. I love this kid, and hope he lives up to his life expectations.

Who?  Whats his accomplishments?

Wow, Kyle's got crazy-good skills.  You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.  Obviously this Connor Weight character has none

But seriously, Kyle Walters versus The Lawrence ..... too close to call?

Allen Henry Might be a positive force...If his conditioning and Stamina Improves!

He should do a great job washing uniforms and filling water bottles, will definitely be a positive force for his team

That Jamie Antonoglou kid is very good wrestler. By far on of the best that Union City has seen. He also goes to UCi and dominates Watlz on Multiple Occasions. Uci will be a dominate force in any tournament or duals they wrestle in. Back to James, he is quick strong and has the will power of an ox. Should be a state qualifier if he dont get the chance to place. Come watch this boy wrestle it will be the greatest/weirdest thing you will ever see!!! GO UCI WRESTLING!!!!

Connor James will make some noise for sure.

another that in my opinion is not a dark horse. I don't see him NOT getting to Conseco at what ever weight he chooses to go. Stud without question!! And Lance will get the most out of him.

I would love just 1 time to see someone not win a match till sectional, then rain on everyones parade all the way to state... cant remember his name, but wrestled Pat Cassidy in the finals but only had a few matches by the time he got to the final match....anyways Hoping that we have a so called "Dark Horse" this year with 1 of our guys who has been out for 2 years, but is back and fired up this season and has a former Big 10 wrestler in the room to push him all season, and knowing that Benard has never beat us is a great feeling, that we might have a "Dark Horse".......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.