Best Finals Celebration?

Bellmontfan

I liked Kyle Ayersman giving his subtle peace sign...or was he referring to two for his two state championships?

or maybe he was doing his richard nixon "i am not a crook".

either way, it was my favorite match and favorite celebrations.  It looked like a look of relief and almost surprised at himself for coming back at the end with the two quick takedowns and the third in OT.

I thought it was funny that after the awards were given out on the podium for the 215 pounders Reese ran overjoyed  to the bottom of a staircase then abruptly stopped and walked up to a police officer and while holding up his medal asked permission to go into the stands to see his family.  The officer just nodded his head in the affirmative.

Another amusing instance was the procession of coaches that walked to the waiting area after Goldman won...the trailing coach couldn't contain himself and while no one was beside him he spun in a circle and shouted "Gold, Baby!!!".  That illicited some chuckles from my section.

Since everyone has polls for the finals, I thought I'd make one for the final's celebrations.

If the tournament truly goes back to deciding the team champion next year, will they give these guys a little leeway on the celebrations?  Or would any of these be in the realm of excessive celebrations.

i could never figure this out when i was watching the match but why did boston hold up 3 fingers when he won?

I though he held up 1 finger in one hand and 3 in the other hand.  I would think that would signify the state championship he won and the other three he wants to win.  He said in his post-match interview that at the start of the year his goal was to go undefeated and win four state titles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.