Crown Point

Zionsville

Elkhart Memorial

Mishawaka

Twin Lakes

LaPorte

Evansville Central

Calumet

Lets get all 32 sectionals for the third straight year!  If you have them I have a fax number you can send them to or you can email them to me.  Thanks!

Only one more left for Fort Wayne and the Evanville semi-states.  Who will be the first to send in all their brackets?  Will it be the good ole boys up in Fort Wayne or will the south rise again and Evansville claim the title this year?  Da region... YOU SUCK!  A late surge might get New Castle the title, but only time will tell!

Well I dont think the region will be the first to have in the brackets...  Quite frankly I am not surprised!

A good question while we kill time here????????????????

Which semi-state will produce the most State Champs?  

I am going with Merrillville!  Of course.....

112 Petrov    in a slight upset

119 Ayersman  should win

140 tsirtsis         3peat

145 Roach           repeat

160 Quirez          Upset city

189 Berry           Upset of the tournament

That would give Merrillville 6!  

I know it is fun to bash on da region whenever one gets a chance, so take advantage of it while you can because we all know da region will be doing the bashing where it counts most on the mat!

On a serious note, I do think one should cut some slack to bracket providers that can not submit brackets immediately following their seeding meeting.  Take into consideration that some may not get home til late Monday evening.  Maybe they have to work early Tuesday and still not have a chance to submit.  Maybe they are all getting home now and will be submitting them soon.  Can someone please direct me to the link that has the DEADLINE for submiting sectional brackets.  I could not find it anywhere.

I know it is fun to bash on da region whenever one gets a chance, so take advantage of it while you can because we all know da region will be doing the bashing where it counts most on the mat!

On a serious note, I do think one should cut some slack to bracket providers that can not submit brackets immediately following their seeding meeting.  Take into consideration that some may not get home til late Monday evening.  Maybe they have to work early Tuesday and still not have a chance to submit.  Maybe they are all getting home now and will be submitting them soon.  Can someone please direct me to the link that has the DEADLINE for submiting sectional brackets.  I could not find it anywhere.

Come on XCard, it doesn't take long to send a fax or email the brackets.  It might not mean much to you, but there are many fans that are interested in seeing the brackets.  One thing about this sport is in general we have not been very fan friendly in the past, lets change that so the fans can earmark the best matches to watch at their respective sectionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.