Y2CJ41

*Official* Undefeated Wrestlers List

Jordan Hicks was defeated yesterday at our WRC by Joey Tucker of Fountain Central as we cruised to our 3rd straight conference title.

Cruise is the correct term when driving down country roads. The road for F.C. was not as smooth at Crawfordsville Tourney and will get back to real world driving conditions in the next few weeks. Great season for Mustangs and what a difference a coach makes! But, lets be humble in our success as we go forward.

Jake Beasley ....Frankton HWT  is going into conference this weekend still undefeated.

matt irick just defeated alex bowers of noblesville at the hcc. i believe alex bowers was undefeated at that time until matt irick of HSE beat him 8-2

Both of these guys lost today.

Figured I would wait until we cracked 10 matches for the year, but the undefeateds for The Howe School are:

Derek Deverna at 130

and

Josh Seldenright at 145

Sam Balbch 215 Mt Vernon Fortville  completes regular season undefeated.

33-0  (29 falls, 1 injury default & 3 forfeits)

I'm not familiar with Red McCurrie.....could I get some info on him?  How far has he progressed in the past.....notable wins....could you see him at Conseco, on the mat....Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.