Penn vs. Mishawaka 12-16-10

mikev

Is there going to be a DJ and spotlights again this year?  Who is the lucky guest referee?

The 4 & 8 year olds have their Christmas music program that night!  The principal at the school won't return my calls or emails.  I am pleading my case to their mother.  If we come late we will be stuck standing on top behind the batting practice nets  :-\

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a DJ and spotlights again this year?  Who is the lucky guest referee?

The 4 & 8 year olds have their Christmas music program that night!  The principal at the school won't return my calls or emails.  I am pleading my case to their mother.  If we come late we will be stuck standing on top behind the batting practice nets  :-\

there should be with all the hype this dual gets......and honestly both teams deserve it......two awesome programs......my pick?.....penn wins by less than 4 points.....gonna come down to the last match i hope......can you imagine being those 2 kids if it's tied with one to go......the cave is gonna be rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The comment about borrowing a wrestler from Penn was so not funny.. Penn may out number the cavemen in body count but the cavemen have brought it to the mat and won time and time again. Penn's program is getting much better but NEVER rule the cavemen out!! And for those of you posting the lineups, how retarded are you really?? Do you really think that any coach is going to let his plans be known? Pulease!!!

The comment about borrowing a wrestler from Penn was so not funny.. Penn may out number the cavemen in body count but the cavemen have brought it to the mat and won time and time again. Penn's program is getting much better but NEVER rule the cavemen out!! And for those of you posting the lineups, how retarded are you really?? Do you really think that any coach is going to let his plans be known? Pulease!!!

That comment had nothing to do with Body Count , or the number of wrestlers each school has (This Year) . Do your homework and you'll know what it means .

After seeing Mishawaka vs Lakeshore , I think the Cavemen are a little better than alot of people  thought . This could  be the best case scenerio for Penn .

103 -- Sarah Hildebrandt   >         Scott Fozo                      3-0

112 -- Corey Getting            <        Grant Martsolf              3-3

119 -- Jacob Davis                <         Lymen Stoneburner   3-6

125 -- Tyler Chapple             <        Layten Binion               3-10

130 -- Alex Gregory              >        Taylor Wisler                6-10

135 -- Trevor Manspeaker  >        Tristan Macri                9-10

140 -- Danny Ginter            >         Kyle Jones                     12-10

145 -- Grant Anglemyer      >         Sidney Logan              16-10

152 -- Mike Hummer           >        Brian Weldon                19-10

160 -- Joe Stasiak                  <        Eric Uitdenhowen       19-13

171 -- David Stevens            <        Tyler R                           19-19

189 -- Mike Ham                    <        Trey Taylor                 19-22

215 -- Devin Reagan            >         Sebastian Cameron    22-22

Hwt -- Gabe Miller                >         Braxton Eby                25-22  Penn

this is more realistic

Yes, Al Smith will be on hand to call each exciting move at www.broadcastsport.net!  And you know Coach Smith, he can make any move excitng even it's mundane.

BTW the Penn-Mishawaka match has been moved to the old gym.  School administration won't allow the thousands expected to cram into the new gym.

The deal with only 2 lights on in the gym is to make it like a state finals feeling.  Although in the Cave, it would still be dark with all of the lights on.

I don't know that much about the wrestlers other than Tristan Macri, who was a Jimmie last year >:(...

If it's anything like last year's match, I'd say Penn eeks one out!

This is interesting along with "Like what (Does Penn have any wrestlers we can Borrow)" comment, makes a fan wonder if Mishawaka is still recruiting wrestlers. It would be nothing new for mishawaka to recruit wrestlers, need we mention Stahl. 

Writing from down here in S. Dearborn even I know that was a recruiting joke. Are you familar with Mishawaka?

This is interesting along with "Like what (Does Penn have any wrestlers we can Borrow)" comment, makes a fan wonder if Mishawaka is still recruiting wrestlers. It would be nothing new for mishawaka to recruit wrestlers, need we mention Stahl. 

Stahl didn't live in Memorial district when he attended Memorial.

Who's going 103 and 112 for Penn ?

Thats a good question , I guess we'll all know for sure tomorrow . I am also wondering if Penn's Mike Hummer is wrestling thursday , as he did not wrestle at Elkhart Memorial . Penn will need all of its starters to have a chance of winning this dual .

It looks like broadcastsports already has lineups posted to their webpage.  If you click on the Penn/Mish link, put in your zip and click on "listen" and then scroll down, the lineups posted are there.

That is not Penn's lighnup for Mishawaka . It will be alot different than the one listed .

Actually your lineup for the Kingsmen is all wrong, you will see tomorrow.

And although your prediction is fascinating, I think you will see a different outcome than predicted.

At least three of the Kingsmen mentioned in M109R's post are not the actual varsity lineup.

This will be an intense match with many surprises.  Maybe one of the best duals of the season.

Good luck to both teams.

Panther out!!!

Guys,

Relax about lineups..Do we want to grow the sport?  Create more interest?  Give fans something to talk about?  We have scouted Penn and they have scouted us.  We have a good idea of their lineup and they have a good idea of ours....Are we wrestling the lineup posted? No...Are both teams likely considering moving lineups?  Sure...will we...who knows.

Just because someone posts a lineup doesn't mean a coach has to wrestle it.  We wrestle Lowell, MI tomorrow.  We exchanged lineups on Monday for the "faceoff" and program.  Both Lowell Coaches and us know we do not have to follow lineups and probably won't...but it is good to get projected lineups out there in my opinion...get fans talking....

Again, just because someone posts a lineup does NOT mean we have to wrestle that lineup.  Relax people.

Mishawaka Projected Lineup for tonight:

103 - Nick Wiesjahn

112 - Miike Lehman

119 - Layton Binion

125 - Josh Harper

130 - Taylor Wisler

135 - Matt Guerra

140 - Steven Sandefer

145 - Brad Harper

152 - Chris Snyder

160 - Chris Prendergast

171 - Jackson Morse

189 - Ian Hinton

215 - Pat Day

HWT - Travis Thomas

Since I posted this does it mean I have to wrestle this lineup tonight?  I guess I could roll with it...will suck for Harper to wrestle against the team he is coaching! haha...

Anything we can do to promote and create interest in our sport is a good thing! 

Thanks!

Snyder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.