The Can't Miss matches for 2010-11

Boot

What are the duals/tournaments that every fan should attend this year? Everyone knows Traicoff, Al Smith, Bellmont Duals, and the Perry/Cathedral Dual, but what are some other great matches. Either lots of studs or just a great rivalry that's a lot of fun.

I'd say at least the semi-finals and finals of the Capital City Classic at the very start of the season is a can't miss for those needing a quick wrestling fix.  With the talent present you are either ready from day one or you will be taking an early season loss.

-Hoosier Preseason Open-

I expect this to be a huge event, more like an All-Star tournament, as popular as Indianamat is I expect the ''whos who ''in Indiana HS wrestling to participate. I think there will be some eventual State finals opponents meeting here before the season officially begins!

The CMA invite & the TL invite are very good tournaments always some very good wrestlers participating, some very exciting wrestling!

Down South-

Mater Dei Holiday Classic

Harrison Ten Way

Reitz- Mater Dei dual

Mater Dei-CAstle Dual

Castle-Reitz dual

Individual-

Little Welch-Wedding

Sims- vs one of the big welchs

Konrath-rueger.

Any others I am missing?

Heck, you might even end up being the official  :)

No thanks Chuck tried that officiating thing one other time- thought I was going to have to beat up a parent in the stands that thought he knew more about wrestling rules than me.  I will leave that officiating to you pros.  Do you have the Mish/Penn match?

The Bellmont duals are always good.

Agreed.  Don't forget about Whitko.  Not on the same level as the other teams (Mishawaka, PM, etc.) but they seem to be an up-and-coming team.  I believe they were a match away from the state finals (loss to Yorktown). 

No thanks Chuck tried that officiating thing one other time- thought I was going to have to beat up a parent in the stands that thought he knew more about wrestling rules than me.  I will leave that officiating to you pros.  Do you have the Mish/Penn match?

I do not have the match, but I believe that I am off that night so I would like to come over and spectate if the wife will let me out of the house that night. Once the newest Barnett arrives on or about October 19 my extra curricular schedule may change (So I'm told)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.