I appreciate the Board Monitors

gators35

Thank you so much for monitoring the posts and topics on this board. You just removed one that was completely tasteless and I really appreciate it. I am glad that you are here to keep this sport promoted and uplifted and keep the controversy and poor posts out!!! Much Appreciation from the Wrestling Community.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! :)

not everyone appreciates your monitoring, what u feel is tasteless others feel is needed to be put out there.  this is america not china if we thinck a teams coaches are over the top or the refs suck we'll just have to..... OH NEVER MIND we'll keep letting  the Administrators decide if it worth talking about

I've had several topics thrown off this board, but if you look at the number of people who look at a duck and run post it is 5 times more viewed then anyone elses.  The administrators fear and run from the truth.  Tough issues make them back down constintly.  If a ref makes a horrible call why not talk about it.  This site is turning into a giant hallmark card.  Congrats going out everywhere with no one being accounted for in the world of wrestling.  Trent McCormick, Bobby Cox, Y2, Refs, fans, and class wrestling have all been banned subjects from the board.  The admins fear that the truth can and will get out.  We need to keep fighting the good fight on here even if they throw the post off.  This is not Communist China.

LOL........Adolf Caprino............"JOE STALIN"..........Joe KIM JONG  II.......Jose Castro Caprino...............or the United States WAY

President, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board

Pretty much says it all.

The Golden Rule..........He who has the Gold Rules

Thank you Y2 for this board, I appreciate and enjoy it much....

I've had several topics thrown off this board, but if you look at the number of people who look at a duck and run post it is 5 times more viewed then anyone elses.  The administrators fear and run from the truth.  Tough issues make them back down constintly.  If a ref makes a horrible call why not talk about it.  This site is turning into a giant hallmark card.  Congrats going out everywhere with no one being accounted for in the world of wrestling.  Trent McCormick, Bobby Cox, Y2, Refs, fans, and class wrestling have all been banned subjects from the board.  The admins fear that the truth can and will get out.  We need to keep fighting the good fight on here even if they throw the post off.  This is not Communist China.

not everyone appreciates your monitoring, what u feel is tasteless others feel is needed to be put out there.  this is america not china if we thinck a teams coaches are over the top or the refs suck we'll just have to..... OH NEVER MIND we'll keep letting  the Administrators decide if it worth talking about

I think that part of your problem is that your posts are, for the most part, poorly written.  Work on your grammar and learn to spell.  A few mistakes are typos.  A lot of mistakes make for difficult reading.

I believe the original poster can lock a topic.  Perhaps that is what you are experiencing in some of these cases.

I removed the topic on "favorite alcoholic beverages."  I am a father of a young boy.  I would have blocked this site from the computer had I come on here and seen him reading that topic.  Are you kidding me?  How could you actually consider putting a post like this on a HIGH SCHOOL website?  I am not into banning people from this site as it is not my job.  But if it were my site, the person who started that post would be at or near it.  It's called common sense!  Use it!  This site has gotten a bit out of control lately by people complaining and making degrading posts about a variety of topics.  Do you people remember what we had before?  Although I don't always agree with everything that Joe says, this is his baby.  Respect it and remember what it would be like without it.

I think people need to get thicker skin.  This is a discussion board.  Yes it is about High School wrestling but it is not affiliated with any High School or sanctioned by any governing body related to High School athletics.  There many on here whm are old enough to consume said adult beverage.  I see where you feel it may have been distasteful, I however did not think it was too bad of a topic.  SAltwater did you allow your child to watch the super bowl, or have you ever taken him to a proffessional game.  Heck has he ever been to Conseco to watch the wrestling State Finals.  If so I have some sad news for you, he has seen some advertisements for adult alcoholic beverages.  Those I think expose him to much more than what the topic itself did.

Mr. Maldonado,

My son and daughter know that alcoholic beverages are for adults.  They will learn as the get older that they will not be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in my home as long as they are under age.  It is a rule that I won't bend because it is the law.  They will know that teenagers can and do have fun without breaking the law and drinking when they are underage.  My son and daughter watch me drink on occasion.  I am 33 years old.  They also watch me drive a car, carry a handgun, and do other things that I am able to do because the law says I am old enough to do so.  I won't let my kid drive when he is 12 because he doesn't have his license nor will I let him carry a handgun because once again the law says he has to be a certain age to do so.  Your point about watching the superbowl and seeing the commercials is different from being on a high school sports forum.  The difference is that we were watching grown adults and not high school kids.  I don't know what your stance is on underage drinking.  Maybe it's not a big deal to you.  But I work in criminal justice and I see bad situations each and every day. 

Salt

Mr. Salt

I again do respect your stance on the topic.  I do like a great discussion at times, which is what I feel we are doing at this time.  I have four children myself, 11, 7, 3, and 2 respectfully.  They too do watch me consume adult beverages at time and make me very happy when they respond ewwwwww! when they see me consuming said beverage. I hope that ewwwwww response reamins for a very long time.  I don't think the person who started the topic in question meant to offend anyone when they started the thread.  There are many posters on this forum of many different ages, some young, some old, and some very old(TAE! j/k).  I thought your post was kinda harsh on the person who started it, I guess that is why I felt the need to make my post.  Anyhow, it is gone and I will not be losing any sleep over it.

P.S.

I too am in the criminal justice field and see many bad situations every day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.