COLTS-jets

D2d

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jets 20

colts 17

should have finished them when they had chance in wk 16, now whats the colts coach and owner have to say bout resting players.

Wouldn't quite say that... The Jets had to get ALOT of breaks just to beat San Diego (missed 3 field goals). I'll believe the Jets are for real when I see them beat the Colts, which I doubt will happen.

Colts 31

Jets 14

I'm not a Colts fan, I'm a Bears fan.   :'(

I'm probably one of the few people in Indiana who could care less if they win or lose.  However, it is nice to see Indiana get some love on the national level even if Peyton Manning gets too much credit.

The colts will win 34 to 17. last game when the starters were in the colts scored 15 points on the #1 Defense, and the Jets #1 ranked rushing offense scored 3 points(the jets scored a kickreturn after halftime). The colts will shut down the running game, and it's going to be a loud stadium for sanchez. I dont know if he can handle the pressure. Can't wait to go to this game. Colts are going to win big

Really.  Too much credit for Manning?  Four time MVP, most wins ever in one decade, 7 consecutive  12 win seasons, most consecutive 4,000 passing yard seasons and total 4,000 passing yard seasons, 4th all time in passing TDs, 7th all time in passing yards and 2nd all time in consecutive starts.  Not to mention the Super Bowl win and maybe another this year.  You're right, definately too much credit.

not a jets fan a 49ers fan always through thick and thin. well see when peyton ritires and colts suck  all of you jump to different teams like before peyton

Such hatred... But still, you are a 49ers fan. I like the 49ers. Just as long as you aren't a Cowboys or Steelers fan.

way to go bubbles.  D2D........  JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS  cant wait to go to the game and see the ole blue and white get stomped!  the JETS will need to play awesome too win but just remember one thing they are in the gameand anything can happen. JETS win 24-17

Really.  Too much credit for Manning?  Four time MVP, most wins ever in one decade, 7 consecutive  12 win seasons, most consecutive 4,000 passing yard seasons and total 4,000 passing yard seasons, 4th all time in passing TDs, 7th all time in passing yards and 2nd all time in consecutive starts.  Not to mention the Super Bowl win and maybe another this year.  You're right, definately too much credit.

I'm sure I will receive plenty of boo's for this, but Manning is a little overrated.  No way he deserved to win the MVP this year.  He only won it because he's Peyton Manning.  He was tied for 7th in the NFL with 16 INT's (only 4 less than Sanchez).  I have no idea how Drew Brees didn't win the MVP.  He had a better season statistically and is just as valuable to the Saints as Manning is to the Colts.  

Also, the reason I say Manning gets too much credit is because he's an average QB in the playoffs.  His career playoff record is 8-8.  Yes the Colts had a lot of regular season wins, but have been pretty disappointing in the playoffs.

I'm sure I will receive plenty of boo's for this, but Manning is a little overrated.  No way he deserved to win the MVP this year.  He only won it because he's Peyton Manning.  He was tied for 7th in the NFL with 16 INT's (only 4 less than Sanchez).  I have no idea how Drew Brees didn't win the MVP.  He had a better season statistically and is just as valuable to the Saints as Manning is to the Colts.  

Also, the reason I say Manning gets too much credit is because he's an average QB in the playoffs.  His career playoff record is 8-8.  Yes the Colts had a lot of regular season wins, but have been pretty disappointing in the playoffs.

Not totally disagreeing with you. But, Peyton also led his team to alot of big wins late in games against tough teams, almost by himself. Yes, he has some good receivers, but the Colts have had almost no running game this year. Any Quarterback knows how hard it is to get the passing game going without a successful running game, which the Saints have, and Peyton still got it done. Thats why Peyton was given the MVP.

way to go bubbles.  D2D........   JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS  cant wait to go to the game and see the ole blue and white get stomped!  the JETS will need to play awesome too win but just remember one thing they are in the gameand anything can happen. JETS win 24-17

ok soda  since you would not start this I did, my cool points dropping

fast, i will bring your crying towel to practice monday ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're right.  Sure you know more than those that vote.  7 fourth quarter comebacks.  14-2 record (2 losses when he did not play).  Ironically he secured the award when he was out.  They will be terrible without him.  So by your reasoning Dan Marino was horrible?  Never won it all! 

How did Brees have a better year?  Passing yards - Manning 4,500, Brees - 4,388.  TD Passes - Manning 33, Brees 34.  Int - Manning 16, Brees 11.  Very comparable.  If anyone has a beef, it should be Chris Johnson.  At least you would have an argument there.

I can't wait to go this game. Tailgaiting before, and watching the jets get crushed is going to be awesome.wat are some peoples seat area. I am in the endzone corner in 629.

We will be in section 230. And tailgating in the The Delaware and South Lot.

Really.  Too much credit for Manning?  Four time MVP, most wins ever in one decade, 7 consecutive  12 win seasons, most consecutive 4,000 passing yard seasons and total 4,000 passing yard seasons, 4th all time in passing TDs, 7th all time in passing yards and 2nd all time in consecutive starts.  Not to mention the Super Bowl win and maybe another this year.  You're right, definately too much credit.

He's a habitual choker. Could never beat the Gators at U.T. Look at all those stats above and how many super bowls? 1!!  Look at all the great quarterbacks; Young, Montana, Bradshaw, Aikman, Brady all have or did win Multiple championships. He doesn't have too much time left, unless he's like Farve. I'm getting ill at having to root for a USC quarterback and if the Colts make the SuperBowl then I'll either be rooting for a Boilermaker or Favre. I've prayed to Halas and Touchdown Jesus for forgivement

Look at all the great quarterbacks; Young, Montana, Bradshaw, Aikman, Brady all have or did win Multiple championships. He doesn't have too much time left, unless he's like Farve.

First off you missed one of the great qb's one that is considered by many to be better than Bradshaw, Aikman, Brady, and Young...... oh yeah thats right, you conveiniently left out Dan marino who is normally top 5 and consistently put ahead of everyone you listed besides Montana. Super bowl rings does not a great quaterback make. It helps, but it is more than that. Secondly Manning has a few more years left, the guy has been healthy his entire career and has not taken many hits due to great offensive lines as well as getting rid of the ball quickly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.