Bellmont Invite

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they give a weight allowance if a school is not allowed to practice on Friday due to weather?

If a participating school can't practice the day before the event, then a one pound allowance will be allowed. The school must notify the hosting school, so that they can contact all the other schools.

I may be off here but I think Evansville and Castle at Jasper. Then Perry and Portage I believe at North Mont., all fairly close matches.

they lost to evansville mater dei evansville has 7 schools that wrestle 1 of which memorial will be up there this weekend

Man them are  some close loses.One swing match and things would be different maybe undefeated

Close except for Perry, we were tied at 21, lost 103 in OT, lost 112 by close decision, then we got pinned at 119. It was one of the best Duals I have seen.  We were missing 3 varsity wrestlers, so I look forward to the team regionals.

I see us 4 and 1 this weekend. We match up well with everyone except Mishiwaka.

Close except for Perry, we were tied at 21, lost 103 in OT, lost 112 by close decision, then we got pinned at 119. It was one of the best Duals I have seen.  We were missing 3 varsity wrestlers, so I look forward to the team regionals.

I see us 4 and 1 this weekend. We match up well with everyone except Mishiwaka.

We are looking foward to it as well, I know there is 2 matches I think will pull off the next time that lost at North Mont. :)

Do they give a weight allowance if a school is not allowed to practice on Friday due to weather?

Yes, and if one of the participating schools also could not practice on Thursday, they could get a two pound allowance. Note, however, that this does not include schools that were merely cancelled.... the school must also have not been able to practice.  This information is addressed in Rule 4-5-5 page 20 of the CASE Book

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.