Wrestling Shoes

stickittoem

Personally, I refuse to buy any adidas shoes since my blue adistars.. They tore up and weren't made for as much wrestling as i do..  I love asics and nikes.  Asics Rulons are awesome!  My new shoes are the Double Sport Sergei Belaglazov's and I absolutely love them.. they are probably the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. They are really durable, light, and they breathe really well.

My new shoes are the Double Sport Sergei Belaglazov's and I absolutely love them.. they are probably the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. They are really durable, light, and they breathe really well.

When I read this, I pictured you standing there looking at a camera with a thumbs up.  Payton has nothing on you.

I have a little collection of shoes.. trying to build it up a little more.. have to agree on the Combat Speeds.. Have a pair of those and i really enjoy them.. Also I would have to agree on the Kolat 2000's.. Had a pair in high school (still have them but they are torn to pieces) and would pay anything for another pair.. Can't find them anywhere in my size..

Personally, I refuse to buy any adidas shoes since my blue adistars.. They tore up and weren't made for as much wrestling as i do..   I love asics and nikes.  Asics Rulons are awesome!  My new shoes are the Double Sport Sergei Belaglazov's and I absolutely love them.. they are probably the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. They are really durable, light, and they breathe really well.

I remember watching Belaglazov wrestle in the early early 80's at the world cup.  Man, that was long before any of the high school kids were anything other than a twinkle in their Daddy's eye!!!

i loved my adistars wore them even ripped up just a lil tape and they were set... but on the other hand i fell in love with my new cael's even brought them oversea's with me to wrestle in.. cant wait for my new adistars i got tho excited to wrestle again thats all that matters actually to me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.