Duckworth Commits to Ohio University

Y2CJ41

Congrats Duck.  Good luck this year, you have a great chance to make BIG noise.  Go Get "em and best of luck to your counterpart Phillips.

Good choice of a good wrestling school and you'll be very successful there as well.  Stay healthy and do BIG things.  Good Luck with your future.

Go to newsexaminer.com click on archives enter Nov 5th in advanced search box along with Michael's name (sorry not very computer savy tried to copy and paste link but something went wrong :-[)

Hope this helps to answer some of the questions as to why.  I think He made his decision based on what felt right to him. I am extremely proud of him no matter what.

Y2 if you can post this story on this topic go ahead and do it thanks in advance.  By the way I don't think I have ever met you in person I would like to try and do that some time before the end of the season maybe at Conseco.The closest Union County gets to the Fort Wayne area is when we wrestle Whinchester in a dual and that ones at home this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.