Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love those foreign exchange students.  I bet Forfeit's parents back home are proud that he is the top 125 pound wrestler at Ft. Wayne semistate this year.

They are thrilled, I just gave them the good news that little Forfeit Sanchez from Honduras is #1 on the Ft. Wayne Semi-State rankings!

Regulator,

I believe what Y2 is saying is that you are all of those people.  Your I.P. and signature of your computer must be coming through for all three of those profiles.  You have to realize that Y2 knows who everyone is on here that has a secret name just by checking their I.P.'s with other profiles.

All of this being said Marion prolly will have a few staters.  The fact is they wrestle in the worst regional in the state.  With the right draws they will have a few staters.  I also have heard from a few people that the duke kid is pretty tough and we all know D Scott is a top 6 guy so he will prolly make it out.

oops

If I were Regulator85, I would consider a restraining order against the Grant County Insider.  It seems he follows you to many places around the state to just post under the same IP address.  That dude must be off his rocker!

All of this being said Marion prolly will have a few staters.  The fact is they wrestle in the worst regional in the state.  With the right draws they will have a few staters.  I also have heard from a few people that the duke kid is pretty tough and we all know D Scott is a top 6 guy so he will prolly make it out.

Marion has had two State Streeters in the last five years.......................

duke kid is pretty tough but i doubt gets out of semi state depends on what kind of draw he recieves, his match w/ sparks (peru) was 3-2 but his two were both escapes late in the second and third. sparks nearly road him out in the second. scotts got a good chance if he beats green at regionals for the draw. that match was very close at peru.

If I were Regulator85, I would consider a restraining order against the Grant County Insider.  It seems he follows you to many places around the state to just post under the same IP address.  That dude must be off his rocker!

Hey, you have "Darryn Scott- Marion" ranked number one at two weight classes. Could he actually win two semi state titles? If so, that's not fair... :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.