Coaches Match

Veteran Division

#1 Mike Goeble (Mater Dei) vs. #8 Barry Humble (New Haven)--> Goebel by major

#4 Rex Peckingpaugh (New Castle) vs. #5 JD ?JoeDad? Minch (North Montgomery)--> I like the "crafty-ness" of JD...Minch in OT

#3 Scott Vlink (Crown Point) vs. #6 Royce Deckard (Bloomington South)--> Vlink puts on a CLINIC & dominates

#2 Bob Hassman (Franklin Community) vs. #7 Bob Harmon (Castle)--> Hasseman overpowers & wins by fall

SEMI-FINALS

Goebel's technique is too much for JD...Goebel rolls

Vlink pulls off the upset over Hasseman

FINALS

Goebel looks like Dan Gable in the Olympics and does not surrender a point in the finals .....wins 5-0 for the title

Now tskin according the thre great Y if your not first your last.

As the great Ricky Bobby once said, "if you ain't first, you're last!"  I am glad the IHSAA feels the same way!

So no need to quarl of thing like class that would interfear with determining who's actually first.

1st Annual Indiana Wrestling Coaches Fantasy Tournament

#3 BJ Faurote (Bellmont) vs. #6 Mike Atwood (Delphi)

While Atwood has the definite size advantage, BJ Pushes the pace the entire first period and Atwood gases.  Faurote his a body lock to a suplex landing Atwood flat on his back in the second.

Winner #3 BJ Faurote (Bellmont)

I would have do disagree with this one.. Mike is a big guy but is very good at throws and has some great 189-HWT wrestlers.. because he wrestles with them gets some mat time in shows them the ropes i take Mike by Pin.  8)

KFC

I will take Vega vs. Eppert in the pee bracket with Vega winning.

Intermediate Bracket

I will go with Hoover vs Williams with Williams winning.

Junior Bracket

Tonte vs McCormick with McCormick winning

Veteran Division

I will go with Goeble vs Vlink and Goeble winning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.