cathedral with middle fingers on podium...

sneaker

also the injury time thing, again they are not breaking a rule you do not need to prove you are hurt, its a broken system but it has to be implemented to ensure safety, if someone wants to take advantage they can, sure you can hope karma doesn't bite you in the butt, but you wont get penalised.

Where were you when Cameron Smith was wrestling? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a former wrestler and cathedral grad i found it disgusting and embarrassing that state runner up Brandon Wright, state runner up John Grey and 5th placer Calvin Sullivan showed their middle fingers on their cardboards while on the podium. my feelings are such that they have disgraced Cathedral high school and so far nothing has been done about it. if we had done that there had better of been a doctor in the house as our parents and coaches wouldnt have stood for it and we would have been expelled. i have seen the photos and there are no excuses for this disrespectful performance. i am embarrassed for MYSELF, CATHEDRAL and feel sorry for those with those photos. we worked hard building up that program and now this stuff is happening. i believe the coaches, athletic director and principal and dean of students should look into this situation. its an Embarrassement and shows absolutley no class.it was great that three made it to the finals but Wright got beat by someone hes thumped several times, the next was  senior Grey getting tec falled by a freshman and the third one Mcginley  got stuck winning 7-4 with 23 seconds left. will this be addressed or will it be swept under the rug like so many other cathedral athletic problems, like the big fight between the mcginleys at the cathedral invitational. outrageous language and fist flying yet nothing happened. what ever happened to disicipline?

This is John Maio posting the the above.

Surely, being as close to Sean as you are, you would have the decency to call him personally instead of getting on here with broken English bashing the program or your alma mater. The funniest part of this post is most of your teammates were the fathers of some of the youngsters you name here when "(you) worked hard building up that program". If you really consider yourself still a Cathedral supporter and think you are as passionate about fixing your views of this matter, call Coach McGinley or walk down Washington street and just tell your childhood friends, the McGinley boys, what you think of their sons. Until then, don't use a public forum to voice your jealousy for the program or a family of wrestlers that defines the CHS program, or Indiana Wrestling for that matter.

Pathetic.

unlike the cubs i just hate them and have no respect.

There is absolutely no reason to bring the beloved Cubs into this discussion.

Cubs in 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabio like Mishawaka has a lot of room to talk with all the Penn wrestlers they have on their team. You are a true disgrace to the Mishawaka people that I know and like. John Maio has only lived a live of disgrace and failures. Never ammounting to anything in his career at Cathedral but let downs. Never being able to coach a single wrestler past the regional. The guy is a bum.

unlike the cubs i just hate them and have no respect.

There is absolutely no reason to bring the beloved Cubs into this discussion.

Cubs in 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SCRUBS SUCK...  ;D GO SOX!!!!!! SOUTH SIDERS BABY 8)

I thought you were an honorable person, but that is impossible considering you are a Sox fan!    ;D

as a former wrestler and cathedral grad i found it disgusting and embarrassing that state runner up Brandon Wright, state runner up John Grey and 5th placer Calvin Sullivan showed their middle fingers on their cardboards while on the podium. my feelings are such that they have disgraced Cathedral high school and so far nothing has been done about it. if we had done that there had better of been a doctor in the house as our parents and coaches wouldnt have stood for it and we would have been expelled. i have seen the photos and there are no excuses for this disrespectful performance. i am embarrassed for MYSELF, CATHEDRAL and feel sorry for those with those photos. we worked hard building up that program and now this stuff is happening. i believe the coaches, athletic director and principal and dean of students should look into this situation. its an Embarrassement and shows absolutley no class.it was great that three made it to the finals but Wright got beat by someone hes thumped several times, the next was  senior Grey getting tec falled by a freshman and the third one Mcginley  got stuck winning 7-4 with 23 seconds left. will this be addressed or will it be swept under the rug like so many other cathedral athletic problems, like the big fight between the mcginleys at the cathedral invitational. outrageous language and fist flying yet nothing happened. what ever happened to disicipline?

Surely, being as close to Sean as you are, you would have the decency to call him personally instead of getting on here with broken English bashing the program or your alma mater. The funniest part of this post is most of your teammates were the fathers of some of the youngsters you name here when "(you) worked hard building up that program". If you really consider yourself still a Cathedral supporter and think you are as passionate about fixing your views of this matter, call Coach McGinley or walk down Washington street and just tell your childhood friends, the McGinley boys, what you think of their sons. Until then, don't use a public forum to voice your jealousy for the program or a family of wrestlers that defines the CHS program, or Indiana Wrestling for that matter.

Pathetic.

I really have no opinion on this topic, but I was curios. Did you just call a guy out and reveal his name because he was being anonymous, while being critical about a program, but fail to reveal your identity when being critical about him? ???

Can you please advise as to where I can see this picture.  Thanks for your help.  Jim McLinn

Uh-oh heads are gonna roll now. The VP of the school is gettin involved!

I think what it means is the information is now in the correct hands.  It will then be evaluated and handled based on what their judgment is, as it should have originally been. So no need to drum up the angry mob further on the message board.

Can you please advise as to where I can see this picture.  Thanks for your help.  Jim McLinn

Uh-oh heads are gonna roll now. The VP of the school is gettin involved!

I think what it means is the information is now in the correct hands.  It will then be evaluated and handled based on what their judgment is, as it should have originally been. So no need to drum up the angry mob further on the message board.

I think the whole thing is bogus. It definitely didn't look like anyone was flipping off the picture. Too me it looked like index fingers and not middle.

How could you even tell it is the "middle" finger without seeing the backs of their hands?  Are you measuring their exposed finger against the fingers on the other hand?

And how much time do you have on your hands, sneakers, if you clearly don't mind waisting so much of it on this?

Pathetic.

I really have no opinion on this topic, but I was curios. Did you just call a guy out and reveal his name because he was being anonymous, while being critical about a program, but fail to reveal your identity when being critical about him? ???

this is one of the more logical posts posted on this topic

Baseball season's underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

Hey, Chicago, what do you say

The Cubs are gonna win today.

They're singing ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

The Cubs are gonna win today

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We're singing now ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You're singing now ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Baseball season's underway

Well you better get ready for a brand new day

They're singing ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

They got the power, they got the speed

To be the best in the National League

Well this is the year and the Cubs are real

So come on down to Wrigley Field.

We're singing now ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Baseball time is here again

You can catch it all on WGN

So stamp your feet and clap your hands

Chicago Cubs got the greatest fans.

You're singing now ...

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Go, Cubs, go

Wahoo for you!

Scardy94 .... you would be a SCRUBS Fan...  :-X

ill admit the Wrigley is a very nice ball park one of the nicest i have ever been too and the stands are always full and the crowds are fun and energetic... but nothing beats a day at the park with Die Hard SOX FANS who are near and dear bleed black and white wether were good or were bad.. and i cant say the same 4 a majority of Cub fans... a lot of BAN WAGON FANS!!!!!! you will never see me in blue and red.. but ill root the SCRUBS when my boy Samardzija makes it to a starting role ;D loved watchin him dominate for my Irish 8) come back Jeff.. come back

Yep, I've been a CUBS fan for about 18 years, since I went to my first game there. I will not turn on the CUBS...Blue and Red are my baseball colors!  8)

I was a casual baseball fan until 3 years ago when I went to my first game at wrigley. Ever since that fateful day I have been an avid Cubs baseball fan. I try to watch as many games as possible on tv, and i used to hate watching baseball on tv! I don't see myself as a bandwagon fan, I mean everyone has to start somewhere right? My love for the Cubs will never falter.

i am great friend with the mcginley family but was appalled at the photos i asked sean about this and he had no comment. i have coached many of cathedral wrestlers when they were younger but to do that stuff at the state tournament melts no ice with me. i am an alumni and they dont mind asking for donations why would i donate to those type of actions. i am in no way putting down the mcginleys(one is godfather to my son) lance ellis is godfather to my other son. i just find those photos an embarrassment to cathedral high school and i have no problen talking about the situation to anyone anytime.i also believe that some type of action should be taken.they never swept anything under the rug when rhodes was there and i personally dislike him but ther e is no way he or the parents would have put up with those actions.post my name post anything you want those photos are an embarrassment to cathedral and the people who built that program up and yes i was one of them. im not mad at the mcginleys(saw him last night and asked him bout the photos) im sure sean didnt tell them to do that but surley it could have been avoided