Updates?

vmikeydet20

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffering probably has something to do with either your computer not keeping pace or the number of people connecting effects the feed.  Not an expert on stream video though so it may be a little of both too.   I've found if you move the page around or do other comptuer stuff the video sometimes will freezes but audio is fine.  If thats the case all you need to do is stop and restart the video and it runs fine.

Not positive on all the steam video stuff, but I would venture to guess the high number of people connection may have something to do with at least part of the issue.  I would assume more people have connected the closer we got to the finals.  I also have had few problem up until the finals started. 

If anything you can at least listen to the matches by clicking on the right side of the page.  Not as good but its better than nothing I guess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.