Updates?

vmikeydet20

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not questioning his knowledge just giving hard time on the name butchering.  This is great I even have my own waitress lol

Could you have her bring me a beer? My waitress is taking a nap on the couch.

Lucky, my waitress is at work.

Al Smith may be the most knowledgable person in the state when it comes to wrestling, so any mistakes he makes I'll attribute to the program.

Probably not getting a cent. Coach Smith loves doing it and I bet he does it for nothing.

that is a good point.  you hold a proffesional announcer and an old wrestling coach to different standards!

renn is really giving a good match!!!  

ame with flamme!

those boys came to wrestle!

if you were wrong so far, what makes you think you got the rest of the scoring right?

because i didn't play on gray bumping up... but hey i thought it would be 16-16 at this point, instead it is 14-13, not too bad

if you were wrong so far, what makes you think you got the rest of the scoring right?

because i didn't play on gray bumping up... but hey i thought it would be 16-16 at this point, instead it is 14-13, not too bad

i'm just giving you a hard time. (really i just hope you're wrong!)  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.