State Singlets

1Team1Goal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runyan did not wear the throwback in the finals last year but him and dustin beliles both wore them at state two years ago. Derek fisher also wore the throwback in his 7th place match and it is the exact same 112lb single that his father wore when he was in high school

That's really cool. Wearing the same singlet that your father wore in high school. Must agree Indian Creek's tuxedo looked like a a cheap faded t-shirt tux bought at a store in the early 80's.

If you haven't seen it yet. Either Cody Fellars or Connor Mullins is the first picture in the state set on the home page. The singlet with the white trojan heads is personally my least favorite. It's seems more of a back-up singlet than anything.

The tuxedo singlets were awesome.  I couldn't stop laughing everytime I saw them.  It took some real b*lls to order those and wear them on the biggest stage.  Can you imagine the guy at the singlet company on the phone when the coach was ordering those singlets?  "You want what on the front of your singlets."  Priceless.

The tuxedo singlets were awesome.  I couldn't stop laughing everytime I saw them.  It took some real b*lls to order those and wear them on the biggest stage.  Can you imagine the guy at the singlet company on the phone when the coach was ordering those singlets?  "You want what on the front of your singlets."  Priceless.

Those singlets were made by a fellow student at Indian Creek.  He used his own money to make those for both wrestlers. 

I actually like the New Castle Trojan Head singlet. I know most the kids are always hoping Peck will let them wear the Black singlets from the 90s. As far as I know, He wont budge on that at all.

I personally didnt care for the Tuxedo singlets.... pretty tacky, and most of all, cheesey. My favorite singlet probably would have to be Winchester Finals , and the Cathedral Blue Singlet (Classic Simple design)

Now there were some cool singlets out there, but what about Mark Myers from Crown Point's wrestling shoes he wore in his last match. I do belive they were the old school Converse from the 80's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.