• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heres how i see it.

103 - ayersman (lake central)

112- nelson (Lawrence North)

119 -  this is tough but i see it being brooks vs wright  but i can also see it being  eppert vs johns

125- Cashe - (lawrence north)

130- Porras (Hobart)

135 - Dillon (Hobart)

140 - Sandefer. but hes gonna have a tough road.

145 - young (culver)

152 - MCmurray (portage)

160- myers (CP)

171 - atwood (delphi)

189 - shrewsbury (CP)

215 - baker (belmont)

285- tough- chalfant or fitgerald

I think Leach will beat Dalton and Leach and Graber will be a good match... 3 of Leach's losses are to Stevenson

I've been told that Leach has lost to Dalton Already. Dalton has Beaten Johnson-jones and Hodges already this year. so I think he'll get 3rd or 2nd probably 3rd... I've seen Stephenson from IC at Connersvile and I think Dalton can beat him if they meet for 3rd.

at 171 the winner of Atwood v Duckworth will win state. Grimes won't beat Duckworth next time they face if it happens.

I think Leach will beat Dalton and Leach and Graber will be a good match... 3 of Leach's losses are to Stevenson

I've been told that Leach has lost to Dalton Already. Dalton has Beaten Johnson-jones and Hodges already this year. so I think he'll get 3rd or 2nd probably 3rd... I've seen Stephenson from IC at Connersvile and I think Dalton can beat him if they meet for 3rd.

at 171 the winner of Atwood v Duckworth will win state. Grimes won't beat Duckworth next time they face if it happens.

Hasnt Grimes lost to Mappes? Only ask because no one seems to be talking about Wedding in the mix, and Wedding beat Mappes pretty easiely.

Before anyone complains about the draw too much, be glad you are not Ryan Mann at 171.  He is a very accomplished wrestler that finished 2nd in the Evansville Semi-state to Tanner Wedding.  His reward is a first round matchup with Duckworth.  He would then have to beat Atwood and then Wedding.  Would have been much better off finishing third or fourth at semi-state.  I am sure he thought he caught a break at semi-state when Mappes and Wedding were in the other bracket.  Wrestling teaches great life lessons.  Work hard, don't complain, somebody always has it worse than you, and life is not always fair. 

Before anyone complains about the draw too much, be glad you are not Ryan Mann at 171.  He is a very accomplished wrestler that finished 2nd in the Evansville Semi-state to Tanner Wedding.  His reward is a first round matchup with Duckworth.  He would then have to beat Atwood and then Wedding.  Would have been much better off finishing third or fourth at semi-state.  I am sure he thought he caught a break at semi-state when Mappes and Wedding were in the other bracket.  Wrestling teaches great life lessons.  Work hard, don't complain, somebody always has it worse than you, and life is not always fair. 

Prime example that just not YOUR region gets tough draws. Everyone does. Its state most kids here are capable of beating anyne else in their bracket. And yes Mann does have a tough road!

Prime example that just not YOUR region gets tough draws. Everyone does. Its state most kids here are capable of beating anyne else in their bracket. And yes Mann does have a tough road!

One thing is for certain...Ryan Mann will not be backing down! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.