Semi-State Pick'ems

Y2CJ41

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can either do them all over or only do the weight class you want to change over again.  Either way email me at predict@garrettwrestling.com telling me what you are doing(and what weight classes).  I know some people have submitted two sets of picks and their highest score will be disqualified.

Decbell  l:      I see the results from the regionals.  However they are posted on a form sent to them

and they don't have the scores of the matches on them.  Very few of the regionals had someone post

the actual results with the scores of the matches on them, which makes it easier to determine if a

wrestler is dominant or not.  Therefore, the three semi-state fans have an advantage over the Merrillville semi

fans, because the Merrillville has the complete results from 3 of the feeding regionals..  The Woodlan semi had 2 posting

of complete results.  They were from Jay County and Peru.  Peru's was great as it gave the results fromthe quarter finals all the way thru the finals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.