estrada nearly pins McMurray or did he

iamonly1man

a guy came up to talk to a couple peps behind us and he took pictures   and   he  was  faaaaaaallttt!!! o well  it was a great match  and then the rematch will be good...  but imo  the ref'ing was a little suspect ALL night,..

who was at fault?

From the sound of it, there are 3 people that could be at fault here.

1- the ref for not calling it if it was in fact a fall,

2- Estrada for not getting the fall when he had the chance,

3- McMurray for allowing himself to get caught in a position to give up the fall

;D

a guy came up to talk to a couple peps behind us and he took pictures   and   he  was  faaaaaaallttt!!! o well  it was a great match  and then the rematch will be good...  but imo  the ref'ing was a little suspect ALL night,..

who was at fault?

From the sound of it, there are 3 people that could be at fault here.

1- the ref for not calling it if it was in fact a fall,

2- Estrada for not getting the fall when he had the chance,

3- McMurray for allowing himself to get caught in a position to give up the fall

;D

You get a well deserved wahoo on that one WarrenDad.

:);):D ;D :oIt was a great match. Estrada is a great athlete, there were some great scrambles. Estrada is unbeleivable on the mat, he did not take Sean down, but he can almost get a reverse out of any position. I won't comment on the fall, all I can say is Sean got caught in a headlock and put to his back. He then managed to reverse Estrada and come out on top. They both scored back points, Sean had some takedowns and a reverse. Estrada had some reverses. It was an awesome match. Sean was so pumped before & after the match. He is looking forward to re-match. It was the kind of match that you live for. Good luck to Estrada. I'm sure we will see this re-match again.

I was watching the CP-Merrillville match, but you couldn't help but watch this match.  It was back & forth - back & forth.  Good job to both wrestlers.

with a score of 15-8 how could it have been back and forth so much when one of estradas moves was a 5 point move?

Because everytime I looked over, they would be tied, then Sean would go ahead, plus they were flip-flopping with reversals.  And it was 15-10 not 15-8.

All I have to say is my hats off to both wrestlers for even stepping out onto the mat.  The meet was well in Portage's hands at this point of the dual, and neither had to risk injury or giving scouting material to one another.  Entertaining match and looking forward to a coulple of more!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.