Signature Moves

base

I am not sure which is worse right now, your creepy eye ball piercing my computer or enthusiasm for the fact it creeps me out.  I was about to go to bed...  I may have to watch a little tv first after that last post  :-\

Three best signature throws I have ever seen is Kurt Kinser's head Locks (still throwing them in college) Chad Ruggeri's double over hook, Brandon Pinkston's (from Princeton) belly to back in freestyle, and Humphrey from any where knees feet or butt. hahaha 

I have got to agree with a few earlier posts.  Deron Phillip's "Chilly Philly" was THE signature move.  Everyone knew that was his ACE and he got it anyway.  Ask Lehman from Memorial who he pinned in the finals at state.  They happened to be in the same conference so they wrestled a few times.  Or Billy Terry who was handing it pretty good to Deron at state then fell victim to the Chilly Philly!  Robert Miller's side headlock was brilliant as well!  However he didn't hit it on Gil Journey in the finals!

Frankie debusk and the SLOP DROP!  Remember when he stuck Dan Jankowski at team state in 99? only person to stop it was rosbottom.

Rosbottom didnt stop it he just got off his back 3 times and Ramos had a good one to usually worked in the third period when opp. was hanging there head on the mat (Bradbury) bulldog one leg smash head down stacking them on there shoulders.

From Warren Central:

Joe and Jacob Wise - Cradle

Jon Lloyd - Inside trip (had a sweet cradle as well)

Danny Williams - Double leg

Richard Clevenger - Front Headlock

Jimmy Perry - Goofy Trip

Claude Robinson - Double Overhook toss

William Campbell - Wild Bill Roll

Nick Odom - Rolling Half

Aw yeah, Rob Millers headlock CANNOT be disputed.  Chris Snyder from Mishawaka had a pretty dangerous headlock though.  And when you talk about cradles, didn't John Lile-Decatur Central have a nasty cradle?  I remember Chris Lytle and Josh Dant had some legs that were hard to defend too.  Cameron Smith could lateral drop anyone from anywhere if he felt like it...seen him do it from his butt before. 

From Warren Central:

Jimmy Perry - Goofy Trip

Nick Odom - Rolling Half

Nice list.  In addition...

Brian Cook-Barrel roll

Paul Robinson-sweep single

Rob Walke-HiC

Tom Collins-lateral drop

Matt Puckett-left handed headlock

Bacon (can't remember which one)-fireman's carry

From Warren Central:

Jimmy Perry - Goofy Trip

Nick Odom - Rolling Half

Nice list.  In addition...

Brian Cook-Barrel roll

Paul Robinson-sweep single

Rob Walke-HiC

Tom Collins-lateral drop

Matt Puckett-left handed headlock

Bacon (can't remember which one)-fireman's carry

What's a barrel roll?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.