Mishawka Al Smith Pick'ems

Y2CJ41

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Y2,

So for HWT I had Benner from Benton Central.  I didn't see him in the bracket, but some other kid named Kit Luce is in the bracket from Benton Central and is still alive in the wrestlebacks.  Do I get that guy as my darkhorse now? 

BTW,  It is not too late for you to put your picks up now before the semi-finals, just so the rest of us know what we should have picked.

Thanks!

PS... How is the Darkhorse scored?  Do you get points if they place at all or do they have to take 1st or 2nd to get you points?

According to the original post:

Scoring will be as follows:

10 points for each correct wrestler/team in the top 2/5

-2 points for each spot the wrestler/team is off

For instance if you pick Josh Harper to finish 1st at 130lbs and he finishes 2nd, you will get 8 points for that pick.

For your darkhorse you will receive the corresponding points for their placement(if they place)

16 for 1st

12 for 2nd

9 for 3rd

7 for 4th

5 for 5th

3 for 6th

2 for 7th

1 for 8th

I can't get the brackets at broadcastsport.net to come up.  I am trying to figure out my winning score, and I need to find the placements for my darkhorses.

Ontherise,

I am not sure myself.....I am assuming you do not get any points if one of your top 2 picks did not make the finals.

no you still get pts

if you had Wrestler A getting 1st place and he got third, its 2 pts off for each placement was off

So instead of 10, you would get 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.