Rankings Discussion

RankingsGuy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a side not, if Holt was wrestling at 152 for Pendleton Hts on Saturday at New Castle he lost to Brogden as well.  I know Baker went 4-1 lossing to Brogden, and Brogden went 4-1 lossing to Jennings.  Which probably means Holt went 4-1 lossing to Brogden and beating Jennings dont believe he got to wrestle Baker, which leaves us with Jennings 3-2 losses to Holt, and Baker.  Not that any of that matters, just added info... your doing a great job

Cole Brandt went undefeated at Cathedral Super Six.  Garrett Smith was very close to state last year. Kolb probably would have gone to state if not DQ and Parrish just keeps getting better and better at 145 even though getting pinned by Brogden from Zionsville.  You can't forget about Bealmier either.  Tough as nails.

Cole Brandt will crush Mappes at Mooresville Regionals this year.  Leach and Hacker will be a battle to remember also.  I don't know if Juliono is going to go 145 but he will have his hands full also.

Well I am pretty familiar with most Indiana Wrestlers and to say someone will crush Mappes is either really stupid or this kid is an absolute stud who came from no where. I would like to know more about him, I do not remember him standing out at state last year. I know Shelby got beat last year with his hand broken and needing surgery, was this who beat him?

It was Dalton Jones that beat him last year. I didn't know that his hand was messed up. I hope that he is doing well. I made my comment on what I have seen in the past and what I have seen from Cole this year. Cole has been behind Leach for the last couple of years and he did finish runner up to Atwood at folksyole state at cadet over the summer. He did get majored by Atwood though and he is looking twice as good as he did last summer.  Again, I meant no disrespect to Mappes at all.

Last year at 160, Shelby Mappes from Center Grove, looks like he is at 171 this year, Dalton Jones from Avon, probably 160 this year, and Mark Meyers from Crown Point, 160 again this year.

I was actually replying to rdrod on who beat who at state last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.