Rankings Discussion

RankingsGuy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like them.  i like the format alot.  most of the positions given were good, i really can't think of any changes that i would have made. 

look for bruno from cp to crack the rankings at 145 or 152 before too long.  really tough kid, has had bad luck with injuries, if he can stay healthy he is reallly going to surprise some people.

good job with the rankings.

How is Rushvilles two state Qualifiers Cody Stewart and Keith Duncan not ranked. Even if no one has sent anything in for them, they are seniors that both are back at 112 and 140!! No matter how good these others are, all state Qual. should get ranked over freshman!

With all the big matches, the rankings guy might run out of room on the spreadsheet to include them all!

The beginning of this wrestling season has already produced some great match ups and great matches!

how do you have conner mullins ranked ahead of josh kieffer when kieffer is the returning 5th place finisher at 103 last year? and also josh kieffer beat conner mullins last year at folkstyle state 5-0 and handled him from what i saw!

how do you have conner mullins ranked ahead of josh kieffer when kieffer is the returning 5th place finisher at 103 last year? and also josh kieffer beat conner mullins last year at folkstyle state 5-0 and handled him from what i saw!

If you would politely point out that information to RankingsGuy, I am sure he would take it into consideration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.