Merrillville Semi-State Rankings 1/29

ontherise219

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they give hobart one of those boxs to keep them away from everyone else. Sounds like a good idea to me.

haha i never thought of it that way, wahoo to you

Im gonna say hobart gets one cause no school has coaches quite as big as their's.

have you taken a look at the Calumet and Munster head coaches? Talk about big, they both need to take a serious look at a reduction of some kind soon before it becomes even more unhealthy for them. We sure don't need to loose anyone.

I was talking about this...

hnestly i have wrestled the everett kid before i admit that he is somewhat strong but i dont think that he is a very smart wrestler and i think he will have a hard time with the quality of wrestlers he will get in SS

well he is an undefeated heavy so i coulda told you he was strong, and them delphi kids get good coaching so i bet he knows some stuff

I have been the first one in line on quite a few ocassions onlyto find out when I get in there that all the coves are taken.  I believe there is an IHSAA rule that you can't save seats at tourney time.  I might be wrong on that, but I know at the state finals you can't.

I have been the first one in line on quite a few ocassions onlyto find out when I get in there that all the coves are taken.  I believe there is an IHSAA rule that you can't save seats at tourney time.  I might be wrong on that, but I know at the state finals you can't.

Have you ever been to the finals?  If you have then you know your last sentence is far from accurate.

I had 7 guys that are Ranked not make it to Semi State. The other 91 got in

Nice job ontherise219,  you did a good job so far this year.  All those kids and only 7 of your SS ranked kids got put out.  Keep up the good work we all appreciate it

Hogleg:  I have probably been to more state finals than the years you have been on this earth.  I know people do save seats, but most ushers wskill tell you that you cannot do that.  I have saved seats myself, but it really is not allowed.

Hogleg:   I have probably been to more state finals than the years you have been on this earth.  I know people do save seats, but most ushers wskill tell you that you cannot do that.  I have saved seats myself, but it really is not allowed.

I was trying to be sarcastic, as I was aware you probably already knew this.  Unforturnately my post did not read that way.  You have had better luck with ushers at State than I have.  I have yet to see anyone get corrected when saving seats.

Still Unbeaten

103 Kyle Ayersman Lake Central

Side note All of Stevens Merrillville(4) and Brooks(1) have come to Ayersman

112 Anthony Hawkins Crown Point

119 Justin Brooks Warsaw and Danny Bradley Knox

135 Eric Roach Crown Point, Trent Reinhold mishawaka and Johnny Dillon Hobart

140 Alex Surma Munster

145 Dan Young CMA

152 Sean McMurray Portage

160 Mark Myers Crown Point

171 Braden Atwood Delphi

189 Marcus Shrewsbury Crown Point

275 Craig Fitzgereld John Glenn, James Travis Merrillville and Wesley Everett Delphi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.