Top Posters In This Topic

regionfan#1 post:

Harper vs. Cashe'---------Harper by dec

Harper vs. Tsirtsis---------Harper by pin

Harper vs. Wright---------Harper by pin

Wright vs. Tsirtsis---------Wright by dec

Wright vs. Cashe'---------Cashe' by dec

Cashe' vs Tsirtsis----------Cashe by dec

Tshirts beat Wright and I don't think Harper would pin Tshirts or Wright. Just my thoughts though> :o

regionfan#1 post:

Harper vs. Cashe'---------Harper by dec

Harper vs. Tsirtsis---------Harper by pin

Harper vs. Wright---------Harper by pin

Wright vs. Tsirtsis---------Wright by dec

Wright vs. Cashe'---------Cashe' by dec

Cashe' vs Tsirtsis----------Cashe by dec

Tshirts beat Wright and I don't think Harper would pin Tshirts or Wright. Just my thoughts though> :o

I don't think we are going to get to see this I don't see Harper coming down from 130 anytime soon. This is a old post from before the Tricoff

Just wondering Harper loses to Cook from PM so he drops in the Semi-State rankings? Just trying to get the MVille semi-state thread back on the conversation trail. I appreciate all the work you put in ontherise...not contradicting, dont want your job, nothing like that...just a lil' more convo.

I think you are...I'm also hoping for some upsets at the Semi-State coming from the Logan Regional, but the region is always tough to get through!

I thought Logansport had a very good Showing last year at Semi State. I wish I could get more Info from that area.

Last year Logansport did have a good showing, but in the past, they had a lot of regional champs get beat in the ticket round and a lot of guys who wrestled first round get beat.

When he was at 103 he did very well beating a tough Camron Halsted from CP. But seeing how he hasn't wrestled in a couple weeks I was going to wait until after confrences to drop him out I just did. Also if you are ranked and you want your record posted just let me know and I'll post it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.