Kobe Woods

parris58

Would like to give a shout out to Kobe Woods. I have seen him wrestle, know he is a great athlete but have never talked to him.   After his loss on Saturday he came up to my son Mason Parris and said good luck go get 3 state titles.  I think that says a lot about his character and I have a new found respect for this young man.  I want to wish you luck in the future, and we will be following your career at Purdue.

Mark Parris

Edited by parris58

Kobe was an example to all wrestlers. He had a tough couple of matches. Stilled showed up to wrestle for 7th. Excepted his medal with a smile. I pointed all of that out to my son. Win or loose, that is how it is done. My son has been told by his father that it should be hard to tell if you have won or lost. That respect should be the same for the other wrestler and his coaches. Kobe followed that code. He was a great example to all wrestlers that can see it. Happy my son and Kobe are friends. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.