#TheCounty All-Stars vs. Indiana

Anyway we can set this up? I remember in Spring/Summer 2016, Perry Meridian drove down to Columbus to wrestle a triple dual against Columbus East and another team just for fun, and I would love to see that happen again. This is the time to do all of the fantasy match-ups. Why not? Everyone is looking to have fun with the sport anyway.

8 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

Anyway we can set this up? I remember in Spring/Summer 2016, Perry Meridian drove down to Columbus to wrestle a triple dual against Columbus East and another team just for fun, and I would love to see that happen again. This is the time to do all of the fantasy match-ups. Why not? Everyone is looking to have fun with the sport anyway.

This would be Epic, much like what PA does . 

6 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

This would be Epic, much like what PA does . 

Exactly. The streets need this. I’d go as far as making it free to the public even. Parents spend so much money throughout the season traveling and spend a crap ton during the spring and summer for all of these regional and national events. It’d be nice to give back to the community and put on a good show with the best talent around the state. I feel like @Darrick Snyder would be up for it!

2 minutes ago, Justin Ratliff said:

@Y2CJ41 can you set this up?! You are the Don King (without the hair) of Indiana wrasslin'.  This could be a fun event.  Maybe do a youth version to open up the night?  Make it like a 2-2.5 hour event?

I can see it now: Indiana All-Star Dream Slam as co-promoted and produced by IndianaMat, the IHSWCA, and the ISWA. A full-card of dream matches highlighted by a dual meet featuring #TheCounty versus the state of Indiana. It could also have some girls’ matches, youth/middle school matches to showcase the next generation, and even a college or senior level match. An event to showcase Indiana wrestling at all levels.

3 minutes ago, Justin Ratliff said:

@Y2CJ41 can you set this up?! You are the Don King (without the hair) of Indiana wrasslin'.  This could be a fun event.  Maybe do a youth version to open up the night?  Make it like a 2-2.5 hour event?

We will be looking to do an area code wars in 2025. Just working on getting a date and getting things setup for it.

Kids can only compete for the team with their school's area code.

Here is the topic discussing it

1 minute ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We will be looking to do an area code wars in 2025. Just working on getting a date and getting things setup for it.

I appreciate the work y’all do. This is gold.

24 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

317 for the win

If you held it now, and pulled in all the top guys, the 317 Indy area just got 9 of the 14 state champs.  It may take some “gerymandering” like IN’s 9 House district to somewhat evenly split that cluster up. 

Edited by MattM

11 minutes ago, MattM said:

If you held it now, and pulled in all the top guys, the 317 Indy area just got 9 of the 14 state champs.  It may take some “gerymandering” like IN’s 9 House district to somewhat evenly split that cluster up. 

In my head, this is exactly how I see it. Some rematches would be taking place, but also picking teams where the matches would be interesting and something we haven’t seen too much this season.

OPENER

Paul Clark vs. James Hartleroad (Part II)

YOUTH SHOWCASE

Case Bell vs. ??? (Not too familiar with MS talent right now)

GIRLS’ SHOWCASE

Julianna Ocampo vs. Heather Crull

DUAL: #TheCounty vs. Indiana

However they want to pick teams…

MAIN EVENT — CATCHWEIGHT 135

Jake Hockaday vs. Kyrel Leavell