Article: 2024 Evansville Semi-State Preview

TRIPLE_B EVANSVILLE SEMI-STATE SPECTACULAR PREVIEW!!!!!!

This year Trips will hit turn the big 4-4 on Saturday, Mrs 3B will be in attendance for her first SS ever, will this be the greatest Evansville SS of all time?? Dirty brackets, blood round matches that feel like your cutting fresh onions, and all around excitement will fill The FORD Saturday February 10th. 

Evansville is THE BEST Semi-State in the land!! 224 wrestlers will be battling for 56 Golden tickets to Indy…..errrr…. Back to Evansville!!! Out of those 224, 138 are Semi-State ranked and 98, I Said 98 (!!!!!!) are ranked in the IndianaMat State Rankings!! Lawwwwwdy have Mercy!!!! This might be the big one Elizabeth!!!! 

View full article

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

TRIPLE_B EVANSVILLE SEMI-STATE SPECTACULAR PREVIEW!!!!!!

This year Trips will hit turn the big 4-4 on Saturday, Mrs 3B will be in attendance for her first SS ever, will this be the greatest Evansville SS of all time?? Dirty brackets, blood round matches that feel like your cutting fresh onions, and all around excitement will fill The FORD Saturday February 10th. 

Evansville is THE BEST Semi-State in the land!! 224 wrestlers will be battling for 56 Golden tickets to Indy…..errrr…. Back to Evansville!!! Out of those 224, 138 are Semi-State ranked and 98, I Said 98 (!!!!!!) are ranked in the IndianaMat State Rankings!! Lawwwwwdy have Mercy!!!! This might be the big one Elizabeth!!!! 

View full article

Great write up @TripleB 9 of 10 ⭐️ 

1 error in my expert eyes of all #TheCounty wrestlers coming and going . 

144 isn’t a Ford LOCK .
Two great wrestlers going at in multiple weeks, might see 3rd match at State . 

Reasoning… that match was 1-2 seconds from going into OT and who knows the outcome . It was tied 1-1 for 99% of that match . It was real tight situation. I watched it. Both wrestlers had potential takedowns on each other if the ref didn’t call potential danger with knees . Glad we should see a rematch in the finals at Semi State . 

Just my 2 cents, 1 cent, .50 of a cent, .25 of a cent . 

I’m not a 

Be Happy Rick And Morty GIF by Mashed 
🤣😂🤣