Career/Season wins

2 hours ago, rookie78 said:

Doing some looking at the history pages today and just realized Gunner Butt has 652 career wins! This has to be a national record?? 

1. Gunner Butt(New Palestine) 652-181

Kid a very good wrestler, prolly his dad or mom just copy and paste Trackwrestling #’s on it . Common mistake . 

This is my son Gunner Butt, and yes i posted his career numbers because that is what is says career record not high school record. I have kept a record of every match he has wrestled in a since he first started wrestling in kindergarten to include his pins, techs etc. When he is done with high school wrestling i want to make him a plaque with all his stats as a nice memory of all his years of hard work and dedication to this sport. Hopefully he will continue on in college if that is what he chooses to do.

4 minutes ago, Walter Butt said:

This is my son Gunner Butt, and yes i posted his career numbers because that is what is says career record not high school record. I have kept a record of every match he has wrestled in a since he first started wrestling in kindergarten to include his pins, techs etc. When he is done with high school wrestling i want to make him a plaque with all his stats as a nice memory of all his years of hard work and dedication to this sport. Hopefully he will continue on in college if that is what he chooses to do.

This is elite. So cool.

45 minutes ago, Walter Butt said:

No worries @Walter Butt, I did the same thing with Asa & Blazes records on here .