Purdue @ Indiana Saturday Night 7:00 p.m.

2 hours ago, cradleU said:

Lets get this conversation going...Wrestle Stat has Indiana winning 26 - 6! 😬

Has Indiana surpassed Purdue like that??????

Of course! Ask any Hoosier fan! I say hold back a few starters to make it more even. Or have some of the IU guys tie one arm behind their backs. You get the picture. 
Any other questions?

Wrestle state has Purdue only winning 125 and 157. No shot Purdue only wins two matches, just not sure who else it's going to be. Lot of tossups in this dual that could go either way. 

We may see them. Although Washington seemed iout of sorts against Dom Solis last week. Solis ,4-4 record ,gave him everything he wanted in the match ,as  DJ wasn’t full throttle.  Injuries adding up maybe?

125- 5-0 Purdue 

133- 5–3 Purdue

141- 6-5 IU

149- 9-5 IU 

157- 9-8 IU

165- 11-9 Purdue 

174- 13-11 IU

184- 14-13 Purdue 

197-  16-14 IU

285- 19-14 IU 

Lots of swing matches, wouldn’t be surprised to see Purdue win. I got Rooks over Norris, Fongaro over Clark, Blaze over Lee, and Stoney over Lillard. Washington and Baumann is going to have wild exchanges, wouldn’t be surprised to see someone get the fall. 

Edited by BrodyHardcastle

Final Score I.U. 22 Purdue 9. Looks like the Hoosiers have bragging rights for 2 years in a row now. 

As mentioned before, I.U. may be even better next year with their Red Shirts coming back into the line-up. There are also rumblings of a couple big names transferring in.

Purdue's wrestlers fought all the way to the last whistle/second. Current line-Up is good, just not enough fire power! 

Purdue was out maned tonight. They have lots of young guys in lineup. They will get better. Indiana produced tonight. Two lower tiered big ten teams trying to keep some respectability. Good crowd for both teams. Clean fun match for the state to watch. 

20 minutes ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Thought it was kinda bush league Escobedo throwing the brick in Baumann vs Washington. He knew there was nothing to challenge just giving Washington a break for him to catch his breath

Escobedo and Vega looked at each other and laughed when he threw it.

41 minutes ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Thought it was kinda bush league Escobedo throwing the brick in Baumann vs Washington. He knew there was nothing to challenge just giving Washington a break for him to catch his breath

So this is your take on the dual? Very astute. 

2 hours ago, cradleU said:

Final Score I.U. 22 Purdue 9. Looks like the Hoosiers have bragging rights for 2 years in a row now. 

As mentioned before, I.U. may be even better next year with their Red Shirts coming back into the line-up. There are also rumblings of a couple big names transferring in.

Purdue's wrestlers fought all the way to the last whistle/second. Current line-Up is good, just not enough fire power! 

got any names on the transfers?🤨

On 1/25/2024 at 10:49 PM, AnonymousLeprechaun0125 said:

Brayton Lee vs. Joey Blaze at 157 could be a good one! 

Blaze is doing good things. He’s young, and tough. Lee old and tough. Could see the other in he Big Ten tournament in Maryland in March. 

9 hours ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Genius! If that was the case, then it sounds like Purdue got out wrestled and out COACHED!