Upsets and Pot Stirrings

Just now, GenHeavyHandz said:

I never called you a simpleton. You attacked me first. Go to bed.

Guess its past this child's bedtime,  the general told me to go to bed.  No longer being passive but being demanding, guess I better go to bed before I take a verbal lingual....

Just now, Clan Campbell said:

Guess its past this child's bedtime,  the general told me to go to bed.  No longer being passive but being demanding, guess I better go to bed before I take a verbal lingual beating

Wow - this thread certainly took a turn lol. 

I don't have a dog in this fight - but I am willing to bet someone within the WC wrestling program reads and knows about this site. Not that we are owed anything - but an explanation for their departure would go a long way for their "reputation" amongst the wrestling community. 

Maybe those involved do not care what the outside perception is - and I wasn't in attendance for the 4A duals - so I only know what I have read. And that is that WC chose to leave, while having wrestlers able to participate, without word or messaging to those in charge?? 

1 hour ago, jets said:

Wow - this thread certainly took a turn lol. 

I don't have a dog in this fight - but I am willing to bet someone within the WC wrestling program reads and knows about this site. Not that we are owed anything - but an explanation for their departure would go a long way for their "reputation" amongst the wrestling community. 

Maybe those involved do not care what the outside perception is - and I wasn't in attendance for the 4A duals - so I only know what I have read. And that is that WC chose to leave, while having wrestlers able to participate, without word or messaging to those in charge?? 

It's unknown if they communicated with their opponent or event organizers.  They had qualifying weigh ins at every weight but 1 according to track, but posted multiple forfeits in the two duals they wrestled, and did not compete in their final dual against Avon.  According to some of the wrestlers at the meet, they just left, but that's second/third/fourth hand information.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:09 PM, hook and half said:

WC pulled out; General Heavy Hands' dad did not.  You see the result.

To all of you Karens and Chads:  I kid.

Can @TeamGarcia show me how to automatically put a footer on my posts that contain a trigger warning?

Dig It Cocker Spaniel GIF by Extreme Improv 
up some stuff for ya, almost there ….

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 8:41 PM, Pg_rated said:

This whole situation is so weird and doesn’t seem like a typical move from Mr. O’Neill(correct me if I’m wrong, just going off of what I’ve seen and experienced being around him). I’m sure there were some Jv guys from Warren Central that would have love so mat time today against top competition.

Was there ever an explanation for their actions this day? I would hope the committee would look long and hard about allowing them to come back, whether they earn it or not.