Gable returning to real wrestling mat.

7 hours ago, TysonNisley said:

I think Gable vs. Parris will be more competitive than some people think. Parris has gotten a lot better since their last meeting.

And a little healthier too. 

18 hours ago, TysonNisley said:

I think Gable vs. Parris will be more competitive than some people think. Parris has gotten a lot better since their last meeting.

There was a significant gap between the two, even when Parris was healthy.  If Steveson has been training seriously, I don't see that gap closing too much.

This interview about it sounds like purely promoting his brand. I never listened to him talk before, maybe that's just the way he is, but it comes off like a rehearsed WWE promo. I hope he's taking this seriously and it's not a stunt. 

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/10855785-wwe-star-gable-stevesons-plan-to-return-to-competition

9 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

This interview about it sounds like purely promoting his brand. I never listened to him talk before, maybe that's just the way he is, but it comes off like a rehearsed WWE promo. I hope he's taking this seriously and it's not a stunt. 

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/10855785-wwe-star-gable-stevesons-plan-to-return-to-competition

I don't think that interview is out of the norm for him.  Again, if he's been training seriously he shouldn't have too much trouble winning this weekend.

Love Indiana born and Gopher legend Gable winning, but tons of respect & love to Indiana raised & Michigan man Mason. Mason could you possibly play some LB for my beloved Wolverines football team? Yeah that's right, I'm a Minnesota wrestling fan and avid Michigan football fan! Indiana as a state is the HWT capital!

• 3 weeks later...

I realize that I am late to this party but...

As much as I would love to see Mason Parris wrestle on the world stage, I am very glad to see Steveson has decided to continue his wrestling career. It would be a shame to see someone with his special talent waste it. I know that the money of the WWE is real & something that many people just can't afford to pass on. But that career & money will still be there for him in 3-5 years or whenever he decides it's time. But as an international wrestler, he has a chance to do something very special. And IMO it would be a waste to see him throw that away for the WWE.