And Still……

Shout out to my friend Dustin Bentz, aka TripleB!!  Dude had a real scare last year, lost about 100 lbs and then decided to step up to the plate and compete at Folk State this year.  Still got it!  Matter of fact, props to all the dudes in this pic and all the masters division wrestlers still willing to go out and throw down! 👏👏👏.  Dustin, Sam’s has the 5 gal pale of flex-all on sale… haha.

ADE41B1E-30FB-44FD-A862-881CBA6438A4.jpeg

I looked at my "weight class" or group or whatever. I saw a guy I used to wrestle in gradeschool he was paired up with someone at least 20 lbs heavier and 10 years younger. I said NOPE! No thank you I don't need my ass kicked that bad right now. Congratulations TrippleB!

I almost left my shoes on the mat.....

But I couldn't bend over to do it, so they came home w/ me. 

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it was pretty cool and that's a good group of guys in that picture. All very supportive of each other and wrestling movement!

On 3/13/2023 at 10:16 AM, TripleB said:

I almost left my shoes on the mat.....

But I couldn't bend over to do it, so they came home w/ me. 

Thanks everyone for the kind words, it was pretty cool and that's a good group of guys in that picture. All very supportive of each other and wrestling movement!

I am working with the kiddies again, it takes me longer to get down to the mat then it does to show the move, and they are on to something different by the time I get back to my feet.