Julianna O'Campo

navy80

She is the first girl to make it to the state finals two years in a row! She lost a tough match today 5-0 to a returning state qualifier. 

Last year she lost Friday Night to the eventually state runner up in Jendreas 11-5.

This year she has beaten many state qualifiers/placers

#24 Xaiver Chavez 21-9 - State Qualifier  WIN by fall two times

#23 Gunner Butt 27-8 - State Placer Win by fall

#6 Mason Jones 40-1 - State Placer Win 2-0

#17 Kaleb Salazar 36-6 - State Qualifier Win by fall in OT

#13 Rex Moore 23-7 - State Qualifier Win by major decision 10-2

Her credentials so far surpass the legend Kayla Miracle. If you remember, Kayla lost a decision to stud Hayden Lee 4-0 on Friday night. 

15 minutes ago, navy80 said:

She is the first girl to make it to the state finals two years in a row! She lost a tough match today 5-0 to a returning state qualifier. 

Last year she lost Friday Night to the eventually state runner up in Jendreas 11-5.

This year she has beaten many state qualifiers/placers

#24 Xaiver Chavez 21-9 - State Qualifier  WIN by fall two times

#23 Gunner Butt 27-8 - State Placer Win by fall

#6 Mason Jones 40-1 - State Placer Win 2-0

#17 Kaleb Salazar 36-6 - State Qualifier Win by fall in OT

#13 Rex Moore 23-7 - State Qualifier Win by major decision 10-2

Her credentials so far surpass the legend Kayla Miracle. If you remember, Kayla lost a decision to stud Hayden Lee 4-0 on Friday night. 

I may be biased but I believe she is the best technician in the field.

5 minutes ago, hook and half said:

she lost to a guy with really great cuticles.

i just moved you into second place for the best non sequitur of the evening.

I stand by my statement.  There are more factors than technique that plays into a victory.  It may be too logical for you.

the guy that beat her possesses really great cuticles.

3 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I stand by my statement.  There are more factors than technique that plays into a victory.  It may be too logical for you.

the guy that beat her possesses great cuticles.

i stand by my statement.

what a fabulous year for the ladies on the mat!!! Having a granddaughter who is 7 and just started wrestling and a son whos a junior still competing its awesome to be able to tell her watch the young lady on mat whatever as she gives them hell trying to put there shoulder blades flat on the mat!! even at 7 years old she understands the challenges of competing with the boys, especially since she has a big brother!!  to anyone who has over looked these young ladys take note… they r here to compete! they bleed and sweat and have something to prove!! good luck  to everyone the rest of the day!! 

what a great couple days of wrestling 🤼‍♀️ its bn so far with the best yet to come!!