Best #1 and #2 Regular Season Match-Up You’ve Ever Seen

blueandgold

12 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

33% rate isn’t bad. It says 1 Vs 2 since we are dragging down those who put up post season matches. JS

Yup, just a good ol’ copy and paste of an old post back in 2017-18 season in my timeline . Back when someone put the rankings on matches . Maybe I should have edited it to keep you “serious” peeps happy . I’m JS… nobody bring down any post . I don’t do that unlike some here . Take it how you see it. 99.9999 % of the time my post is joke on me and my friends on here . Obviously you wanna take the serious card . I get it. 

Thanks no name guy for years on here . 😊

11 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Yup, just a good ol’ copy and paste of an old post back in 2017-18 season in my timeline . Back when someone put the rankings on matches . Maybe I should have edited it to keep you “serious” peeps happy . I’m JS… nobody bring down any post . I don’t do that unlike some here . Take it how you see it. 99.9999 % of the time my post is joke on me and my friends on here . Obviously you wanna take the serious card . I get it. 

Thanks no name guy for years on here . 😊

Hold up sir 

I do believe you were 1st to combat what OP set as criteria for convo. 

My bad for calling your take out as you did 6 comments in. Please accept my apologies 

Edited by 1prouddad
Wrong number of comments

18 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Hold up sir 

I do believe you were 1st to combat what OP set as criteria for convo. 

My bad for calling your take out as you did 6 comments in. Please accept my apologies 

6 comments in I was asking the general Indianamat colleagues of mine a question ? 

and I quote “ Did they wrestle in the Regular Season” ? 
Red vs. Lee 

2 of my closest Indianamat colleagues answered back knowingly they was about Meme Checked with the ought most power of Memes . It was such an epic comeback that I look at and laugh . That’s what I do . Ok……. I Need It GIF by MOODMAN

P.S. I accept your apology for your numbers being wrong . I really do . 😂😂😂

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell check

On 12/23/2022 at 9:50 AM, nighthawk21 said:

08-09 Al smith final. Quiroga and Harper. Don’t remember rankings but I wanna say possible #1 at 125 and 130? 

I was there for that one.  Great match that was one of the most memorable for so many reasons.