Chad Red vs Bryce Meredith

doctorWrestling

On 11/26/2017 at 10:35 AM, SWINfan said:

And on the flip side....    

I subscribed to Flo for the Who's No 1 event.  Had all kinds of problems and couldn't get a reliable feed at all.  Note, I've watched other events on Flo on the same computer and internet connection with no problem.  I emailed them asking for a refund.  They're response.  The problem was on your end and you didn't contact us during the event for support.  Since you had access to the event, we are charging you the $29.99 monthly fee (which wasn't available when I purchased) and refunding the rest of your annual payment.  

So I paid $29.95 for a sh*tty unwatchable feed for one night and was basically told to like it.  

I'll take TW any day over that BS.  Add to that I can pick and choose which events I pay for on TW, rather than be forced to pay annually.

Boom

On 11/26/2017 at 10:35 AM, SWINfan said:

And on the flip side....    

I subscribed to Flo for the Who's No 1 event.  Had all kinds of problems and couldn't get a reliable feed at all.  Note, I've watched other events on Flo on the same computer and internet connection with no problem.  I emailed them asking for a refund.  They're response.  The problem was on your end and you didn't contact us during the event for support.  Since you had access to the event, we are charging you the $29.99 monthly fee (which wasn't available when I purchased) and refunding the rest of your annual payment.  

So I paid $29.95 for a sh*tty unwatchable feed for one night and was basically told to like it.  

I'll take TW any day over that BS.  Add to that I can pick and choose which events I pay for on TW, rather than be forced to pay annually.

That there is just bad customer service.  I would be ticked.

It sounds like Chad Red vs Bryce Meredith could happen again this weekend at CKLV if they both make it through a loaded field.  I think Yianni may be a big problem, but hopefully it happens and we see if the bad blood is still there and if Mr. Red can flip the result.  I will let you know if it does since I am now aware that a lot of people who were interested in their first match will not have a way to watch it.

Edited by doctorWrestling

It may go down again in Vegas!!!

Both kids are rolling. Bryce is the 1 seed and Red is 2. Red with 2 pins to start the day!!!! Red would have a tough Thorn (who he beat this season) in the semis. Bryce may have Yanni D in the semis. I'm calling my shot now..... Yanni D will beat Meredith!!!

Edited by Mattyb

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

It may go down again in Vegas!!!

Both kids are rolling. Bryce is the 1 seed and Red is 2. Red with 2 pins to start the day!!!! Red would have a tough Thorn (who he beat this season) in the semis. Bryce may have Yanni D in the semis. I'm calling my shot now..... Yanni D will beat Meredith!!!

If Yanni D beats Meridith, he beats Red too.  That 1/2 has the champ.  Sorry Red fans...

7 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Well, I guess we can watch them in conso since Red and Meridith lost in semi matches. 

Pletcher beat Micic 7-5 in 133 semi

Yes sir! Yanni D almost got hosed. 

To be honest... Red looked a little injuried. We will see what shakes out.

The second time around was a much more affable affair.  The first period had a ton of scrambling, but that usually doesn't end up well for anyone when Meredith is involved.  Looked like Mr. Red improved and closed the gap a little, but Meredith was never really in trouble in my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.