Printing Brackets

HOF93

Speaking of brackets, since they don't have mat assignments listed, are they keeping the top two matches in each bracket on mat 1, 2nd set of 2 on mat 2, and so on? Or will they just be loading in a queue and first available to speed things along? 

I've got some parents that won't be able to make it and just trying to give them a heads up on which mat our wrestler will be on so they can watch on trackwrestling. 

Speaking of brackets, since they don't have mat assignments listed, are they keeping the top two matches in each bracket on mat 1, 2nd set of 2 on mat 2, and so on? Or will they just be loading in a queue and first available to speed things along? 

I've got some parents that won't be able to make it and just trying to give them a heads up on which mat our wrestler will be on so they can watch on trackwrestling. 

The last number of years, the first two matches on each bracket have been on Mat 1, the next two on Mat 2, and so on.  Then, in the quarters, the first match is on Mat 1, the second on Mat 2 and so on.  They will only go off-script at the very end to start moving 220s and 285s onto available mats if one mat finishes much faster than others.

The last number of years, the first two matches on each bracket have been on Mat 1, the next two on Mat 2, and so on.  Then, in the quarters, the first match is on Mat 1, the second on Mat 2 and so on.  They will only go off-script at the very end to start moving 220s and 285s onto available mats if one mat finishes much faster than others.

Thanks, that's the way I thought they did it but wasn't sure if they were going to stick with that format or if the IHSAA wanted to throw us for a loop or two. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.