FIGHTING IRISH WIN NEWCASTLE WHY ? .

1000wins

Terrible regional help the Irish out. They have big guns that's for sure. If you switch them out with either Perry or Warren they would only have 06-13-45-60-70-82-hwt going to semi state. 7 to semi state is still good bc I will bet almost all will make it to state. Perry or Warren thru that sectional and regional would most likely have all 14 to semi state.

I say yes Irish win at 106,145, 160,182 and Hwt, that's 4 champs and 1 runner-up but that's all the Irish get through , I believe PM will have not as many champs but they will get through more @ 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 145, 152, and 170 which would have PM winning that"s just my opinion. WC will send 3 through. NP I think will send more to state than WC. But we will see that's why they wrestle @ 113 Irish are great but I believe Welliever wins that one also great at 170 but I see Tonte pulling that one off. Unless the luck of the Irish is there on sat. PM scores more but again we will see best of luck to all most important hope all come out injury free.

So harvey isn't going to make it? Turner has beaten welliever 2 times one by major the other by decision 170 is a toss up 220 is on a roll larson has a chance only losing to the kid by one Devine does too only losing to Locke in the ultimate tie breaker

Cathedral lost 3 duals and are possibly going to win the "team" state title

So what's your point?  State champion teams should be undefeated in the regular season to be true state champions?  Minnesota, Iowa, and Penn State have all lost regular season duals this year.  If Minny wins at NCAAs, should we hold their loss to Michigan over their head?   

So what's your point?  State champion teams should be undefeated in the regular season to be true state champions?  Minnesota, Iowa, and Penn State have all lost regular season duals this year.  If Minny wins at NCAAs, should we hold their loss to Michigan over their head? 

No, what they are saying is cathedral would not likely win if it were a dual tournament.  So how does this show the best overall team? No, cathedral is tough and has a few studs but they would lose in a team bast tournament, as shown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.