Preseason Rankings, Preseason Rankings, PRESEASON RANKINGS!!!!

Y2CJ41

I have uploaded a revised version with the Carroll regional update(thanks Blane for trying to get a kid an extra year!) and a couple other minor fixes.

You can re-download the digital version with the updates by logging back into MagCloud and clicking the "Digital Library" link at the top. 

anyone wanna tell me some rankings this guy over here is broke and paying off student loans hahah

That would be awesome wouldn't it?

$15 for this magazine is pretty reasonable for the information you are getting from it. While I try to run this website on my good looks alone, we do have bills to pay. I feel giving you a product instead of begging for money every year is a better option.  We also have a great staff that we use the proceeds from this magazine to give them a little extra for all their time and work.  On top of that $1 of each sale(and probably a little more) will go to the John Willems Scholarship Fund.  Do everyone a favor and skip a couple McDonalds Big Mac meals and buy the magazine.

That would be awesome wouldn't it?

$15 for this magazine is pretty reasonable for the information you are getting from it. While I try to run this website on my good looks alone, we do have bills to pay. I feel giving you a product instead of begging for money every year is a better option.  We also have a great staff that we use the proceeds from this magazine to give them a little extra for all their time and work.  On top of that $1 of each sale(and probably a little more) will go to the John Willems Scholarship Fund.  Do everyone a favor and skip a couple McDonalds Big Mac meals and buy the magazine.

did someone say BigMak???

I off to purchase the magazine Joe, thanks for putting it out there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.