Fabio Jr.

Today I join a pantheon of gods. With my 1000th post its fun to sit and think back to the days that I was a little Fabio Jr. still wrestling and just creeping in the corner all the way to now where I wear my opinions on my sleeves and don't BS any one. What I think is what I think. That will never change hate me or love me.

Some things I have learned over these 1000 posts:

1. For every person that hates me there seems to be 10 who (for some reason) find me entertaining. Every tournement I am at some one will walk up and say Fabio? I love your posts so funny. Granted their sense of humor is obviously broken, it feels good to know some one enjoys my posts.

2. A lot of people feel that you are not allowed to not agree with them. Which is funny because they can just as much not agree with my non agreeing! I know its insane to think people all have there own and in most cases there is no RIGHT or WRONG. But its still fun to debate. Which takes me to number 3.

3. The word "stupid" really affects some people. Ill say things are dumb or stupid or what not and someones britches get all tight.

4. Yo the wrestling community is pretty cool. We don't agree all the time. Some of us believe in classes, others a single class, some like the new team format (crazy people) some prefer the old team state, the list goes on and on but in the end we all have one thing in common....we are all pretty damn crazy about wrestling, which is awesome.

Good Luck to all this upcoming season i look forward for all the message board drama that is bound to happen and I'm sure i will be right in the middle of it.

And a big thanks to the man himself Y2. Without him I would be very bored and this community would not be what it is today.

Keep it real everyone.

1. For every person that hates me there seems to be 10 who (for some reason) find me entertaining. Every tournement I am at some one will walk up and say Fabio? I love your posts so funny. Granted their sense of humor is obviously broken, it feels good to know some one enjoys my posts.

Dreams vs. reality, we all get them confused sometimes.

As a Penn fan . I thought alot of people hated you and the Mish program in general . When actually they hated losing year in and year out . The program that Snyder built and maintained was what we so badly wanted. I know that I envied the heck out of the Mish wrestlers , Coaching staff , and fan base . I think Penn program is now starting to get to that level . Now I wish Snyder was still at Mish . That Penn vs Mish dual at Mish 3 years ago was insane . Congrats on your 1000th post , and I look forward to reading more in the future .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.