Merrillville Semi State Rankings Preseason

unknown wrestler

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stated that we placed five in some weight classes and that is FALSE.

A pig-tail? Is this your first wrestling tournament? There was no 5th place match wrestled at ANY weight class, hence why the results show two wrestlers finishing 6th(and 8th).

There are no results for the 5th or 7th place match at the 129lbs weight class, do you not find that ironic? That probably means the matches were not wrestled...duh! There may be some discrepancies in results as far as points, but the winners are correct.

1. It isn't a "pig tail"

2. There are matches there because TrackWrestling does not have a 128 man bracket that places the top four wrestlers. I figured someone that knows everything like you do would have known that.

Just to reiterate, there were no 5th place matches wrestled at this year's IndianaMat Hoosier Preseason Open. 

LOL..... ok

I think kobe woods places higher than myers.  Hes more physical mor talented. JMO. Ive seen both several times wrestle

That ranking is based off the semi state semi finals last season. I think the #1 spot is secure but a full year in that schedule and Kobe woods should get a high medal

A indianapois school I think.  I heard he got in trouble last year and grades were not to good.

Well guess coach Patiscal doesn't know ,but pretty sure he said Sheldon was going to Logan this year.  I know Unknown is never wrong,but Sheldons problems last year are just that  his  and sure he is on the right track and doing well this year. You do know that you could PM comments like that Right?

Irony- Being called out for having poor grades by someone who clearly earned poor grades himself.

Obviously I was stating what I heard not a fact!  Dont get your undies in a bunch!  If im wrong then state the facts mr smart guy!  Speak up!  Why didnt he wrestle last year?  Maybe he got kicked off thr team!  That is what I heard along with the other stuff.

I don't know the kid at all to be honest, but he is in fact a KID, so as stated by someone else, probably not appropriate for an adult to call him out on his grades.  And you clearly missed the day they taught irony in English class.  I was pointing out the fact that someone with quite a few usage/spelling/capitalization errors, was calling someone else out for "getting bad grades".  I'm not  much of a smart guy, but I am smart enough to use spell check and proof read something I've written if I'm calling someone else out for their grammar or for "getting bad grades". 

I don't know the kid at all to be honest, but he is in fact a KID, so as stated by someone else, probably not appropriate for an adult to call him out on his grades.  And you clearly missed the day they taught irony in English class.  I was pointing out the fact that someone with quite a few usage/spelling/capitalization errors, was calling someone else out for "getting bad grades".  I'm not  much of a smart guy, but I am smart enough to use spell check and proof read something I've written if I'm calling someone else out for their grammar or for "getting bad grades".

amen

Obviously I was stating what I heard not a fact!  Dont get your undies in a bunch!  If im wrong then state the facts mr smart guy!  Speak up!  Why didnt he wrestle last year?  Maybe he got kicked off thr team!  That is what I heard along with the other stuff.

It's not like anyone called your son out for not placing at any solid offseason tournaments. So why don't you stop "betting steak dinners" that a kid will lose to someone or not make it to state.

It's not like anyone called your son out for not placing at any solid offseason tournaments. So why don't you stop "betting steak dinners" that a kid will lose to someone or not make it to state.

He did place at folkstyle state.  He also became a disney all american.  Yes he was beating at nationals out in iowa.  He went 7-1 in Georgia malitia duals. (Lost to sinko) Their I put it on the table for ya.  I was simply answer ing a question about a young man for the last time and was not insulting him about grades it was what I heard from other coaches.  Rankings look great!

I hear that Armuth from Harrison will be 152 again this year since he could of went 145 last year.  He should be very tough there.  I would bump Esco from NP ahead of Thomas at 160, Esco is much more aggressive and seen them both wrestle a few times.  Esco got a tough draw last year or he might of slipped thru.  Christanson is ranked a bit high based on last years results.  I hear Alderman will be in the 130's this year not 126 so I would make a move there.  Too early to tell much more just yet based on it's all guess work on where the kids will be weight wise until we hear different.