Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

Rodney said he didn't wrestle in 2007. He said he did wrestle 211 or 213 whatever it was at Columbia City in '06. He said he has the second place medal in his hand and if you did beat him(he says you are making it up) he gave up like 40 lbs. What weight was it? I've never seen Rodney weigh more than 185 in his life. It's not on trackwrestling I checked LOL. I called Blane Culp and Pat Culp to see if they could verify your account of things. No Dice. Mr.DeWitt no good. You have a photocopy of the bracket? I even tried to trackdown Mary Friedt. Didn't get her but her contact person said She doesn't buy it. She's seen Bolden and knows you and said she doesn't care if Rodney puffed a plantation of Tobacco he didn't lose to you. I said I don't know, this guy keeps good records he has analgorithm he can use to alter the space-time continuum and go back to '07 beat Rodney whilst asleep with a Newport in his mouth and then return with Bracket inhand. She said "not likely."

It could have been 2006, hence why I put "around 2007." I am pretty certain is was 185lbs and it was a combined division of the University, Senior and Veteran age groups.  There were three monstrosities at the weight, myself, Corey Garner and Rodney "pack a day" Bolden. Garner won the weight class, I was second and Rodney pulled up the rear.  I may have the bracket sheet at home and will check tonight.  Lastly, Columbia City doesn't give out medals, they give out fancy plaques.  The Eagles are classy like that.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could have been 2006, hence why I put "around 2007." I am pretty certain is was 185lbs and it was a combined division of the University, Senior and Veteran age groups.  There were three monstrosities at the weight, myself, Corey Garner and Rodney "pack a day" Bolden. Garner won the weight class, I was second and Rodney pulled up the rear.  I may have the bracket sheet at home and will check tonight.  Lastly, Columbia City doesn't give out medals, they give out fancy plaques.  The Eagles are classy like that.

I hope your memory serves you better than it is concerning Neeley at Carroll Budinski. Cause you are wrong or Lying  about that. Went 3-1 that day. Get your facts straight. Call that kid cause he will tell you. No good.

I hope your memory serves you better than it is concerning Neeley at Carroll Budinski. Cause you are wrong or Lying  about that. Went 3-1 that day. Get your facts straight. Call that kid cause he will tell you. No good.

http://carrollwrestlingclub.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/CARROLL_HYWAY_RESULTS.7354021.pdf

If you look right here, it shows Mr. Neeley got 3rd place.  I know Mr. Hargrove showed me a 2nd place medal from the tournament as I have mastered the ability to read.

http://carrollwrestlingclub.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/CARROLL_HYWAY_RESULTS.7354021.pdf

If you look right here, it shows Mr. Neeley got 3rd place.  I know Mr. Hargrove showed me a 2nd place medal from the tournament as I have mastered the ability to read.

"well you can read but just like you told me about Zach Thompson get on the obviously biased media person at Carroll and tell them to correct it cause I Coached the match and he teched that kid my son has the bracket and that kid will tell you himself it is a mistake if he is honest. We see that kid at Indiana tech and several places and nothing against that kid but has and will never defeat Tehran Neeley.

I called Dan Gable, Maury Povich, the Pope, Barrack Obama, Mike Poppe, Scott Raypole, Steve Fraser, Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson, the Queen of England, Tommy Rowlands, Reece Humphrey and even talked to the Dalai Lama and they all confirmed that result. Do you have the bracket?

I called Dan Gable, Maury Povich, the Pope, Barrack Obama, Mike Poppe, Scott Raypole, Steve Fraser, Tom Brands, Cael Sanderson, the Queen of England, Tommy Rowlands, Reece Humphrey and even talked to the Dalai Lama and they all confirmed that result. Do you have the bracket?

now that's some serious name dropping! Even I know almost all those people.

i think the only way to solve this is to find a common opponent between y2 and ghh.........if y2 beat bolden did ghh ever beat him?.......if he did then you have no choice but to wrestle at the indiana mat open sept 8th........cause at this point it's a tie i think......unless there is another common opponent that one of you beat and the other didn't......but then again that was all in the past and we are really talking about now........

I heard from a good source that Y2 now only participates in competitive modeling.. So if Fabio can book the old Members Only warehouse we can set up a walkoff. Jeff 'the Original General' was a roadie for David Bowie back in the 70s so he can ref.

I just want to go ahead and nominate this as the "Greatest of All Time" thread on indianamat.  Sure as hell beats the "why don't some teams shake hands with the opposing coach after a match" thread.  Who's with me on this one?

I am.  Why don't they shake hands?

I would like to state that there probably is no bigger fan of wrestling than Bolden.  Well maybe the other "Puking Billy Goat".  I have watched him wrestle since high school and he can do some pretty impressive stuff.  I have also traveled with him and the other goat to Iowa. With that said I can see the Y2 beating him (once). Y2 has a slippery slide by that he can catch you on the first time you wrestle him.  Then he will will just stall that match out. 

Please tell me that is how the match went Y2.

Well in the first period I hit a super duck and then suplayed him for 5 points and ended the period.  This was in the first 15 seconds.

In the second period he his a John Smith low single and took me down. After the restart I hit my "Lucas Mackesy" patented slide by and then hit another 5 to end the period and match.

After the match I did four cartwheels and a round off to celebrate.

Well in the first period I hit a super duck and then suplayed him for 5 points and ended the period.  This was in the first 15 seconds.

In the second period he his a John Smith low single and took me down. After the restart I hit my "Lucas Mackesy" patented slide by and then hit another 5 to end the period and match.

After the match I did four cartwheels and a round off to celebrate.

That made me giggle.

You didn't call Hargrove. He'd tell you. Better get someone more familiar. THE MATCH WASN'T CLOSE IT WAS A TECH I KNOW EVERYONE WHO HAS BEATEN MY SON Rodney does not shoot so your account of your match is a lie. As far as the name dropping(Don't Bite My Schtick)

I tried to do some Garrett name drops..Only came up with  Lee and I don't know him. Oh my Godmother Kay Martinez is from Garrett but me forgets her maiden name. I think I deserve a gift certificate for all the hype I generated on this thread. How's about it Y2? Applebee's or something.  Bigmak maybe a Big Mac wadda yu think? I mean, I can eat just ask Chad Hedges.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.