All go!

ontherise219

Who are some of the kids who always go foward and go 100%? maybe not the highest ranked kid but is a goer?

Ill start with my pick at the Crown Point sectional.

Quentin Klingburg Crown Point 285

Kid is all go! he was 100 percent forward all day even though he placed 2nd. He has been a animal every time I have seen him. Just a shout out to kid who goes hard

Who are some of the kids who always go foward and go 100%? maybe not the highest ranked kid but is a goer?

Ill start with my pick at the Crown Point sectional.

Quentin Klingburg Crown Point 285

Kid is all go! he was 100 percent forward all day even though he placed 2nd. He has been a animal every time I have seen him. Just a shout out to kid who goes hard

six cliches in five lines.  not bad. 

Cody LeCount of Perry Meridian takes more shot attempts than any other high school wrestler I've seen this year. His hand fighting is persistent and he is always looking for an opportunity to score points. Most of the Perry kids are quite persistent and are looking to score points. LeCount, James, McClurg, and Winfield are just fun to watch. It's obvious they love to score points.

Zack Davis 113-Penn, Relentless every match I've seen him wrestle at the al smith and the sectionals today

I think this thread is looking for guys not recognized by the state rankings. Pretty sure davis is pretty far up the 113 rankings. But way to get a Penn wrestler into this discussion  ::)

Wait, what?? Not at all like mentioning Tsirtsis..... Cmon...

Wait, what? Its absolutely like mentioning tsirtsis. Red is elite here in indiana. This thread was started to give kids a little love that dont necessarily get it throughout the year. Kids that might not necessarily make it to state but give good effort every time out on the mat. Pretty sure Mr Red doesnt need his horn blown any more than it has been so far this year.  I say this as a fan of his, btw.

Wait, what? Its absolutely like mentioning tsirtsis. Red is elite here in indiana. This thread was started to give kids a little love that dont necessarily get it throughout the year. Kids that might not necessarily make it to state but give good effort every time out on the mat. Pretty sure Mr Red doesnt need his horn blown any more than it has been so far this year.  I say this as a fan of his, btw.

Agreed on the purpose of the post, and the fact that CJ belongs. I'm saying a comairison between CJ Red and Jason Tsirtisis is NOT a good compairson?? A kid who hasn't yet wrestled in a state tournament, to a 4x'er and maybe the top NCAA recruit in the US last year..

Agreed on the purpose of the post, and the fact that CJ belongs. I'm saying a comairison between CJ Red and Jason Tsirtisis is NOT a good compairson?? A kid who hasn't yet wrestled in a state tournament, to a 4x'er and maybe the top NCAA recruit in the US last year..

What im saying is red doesnt belong in this post because everyone knows hes a "goer" and my point in mentioning tsirtsis is that everyone knows hes a goer as  its obvious and doesnt need to be mentioned again. I guess saying red is a goer is almost as redundent as saying tsirtsis is a goer. Yes, red has a ways to go to match mr tsirtsis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.